The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (13 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Cronios said:
Also we have to underline the fact here,
that Juve is the only team (maybe Lazio too) seriusly investigated and having all their books checked
for other cases totally irrelevant with the deciding-refs scandal,
they did interogated all of our players about their salary,
they did run a full investigation on our old transfer mooves
and they did accused for illegal betting only Juve players,
how is this possible?
why we are always the only team investigated+blamed???
justice is made for us only?
All the other teams transfer their players by the book?
and only Juve playes gamble?
Reminds me again the days that we were again the ONLY team, running into special medical tests made esp for us,
while in the same year players were refusing to take the normal regulary tests because they didnt have to...

what would they found if they were performing half of the investigations that took place on us, on other teams?

It seems that they are so eager to find Juve guilty and ignore whats happening elsewhere...

I wrote in another thread along with jun-hide how behind all the allegations towards juve...even if they are true....this investigation neveer looked like trying to unwrap a soccer scandal....it always looked like trying to unwrap Juve's scandal....

its like finding out the truth but only limitating what you see about it...and doing so because u only want to see part of the truth....more and more I feel Juve are the victims of Italy's roten football world...

Everybody does it, Juve does it best, and they suffer for it......I still believe Moggi is as innocent as all the other club managment...and by saying so, as guilty also...

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
engonga said:
yes financial and human looses
we will just loose our best team in the last 10 years and begin from 0.
Best team??? Last 10 years??? Where have you been? It's awful that we are going down, but there are some good things about it. Capello's gone. We'll get rid of expensive crap players like Emerson, Vieira, Zlatan, and Zebina. I only hope we can keep, or at least loan out for a year, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Buffon, Trezeguet, Balzaretti, and Camoranesi. All the others, I'll be glad to see them leave. Even Nedved. He's a great player and he can help us a lot in Serie B, but he cannot last for more than a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)