The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (8 Viewers)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
what i've just read(la gazzetta and calciomercato)
juve in b with-15 to -20
lazio-fiorentina in b with-6
milan in a with -15 and without champions
this would be announced directly in the tv at 20
lets hope the avocates can act to minimize the points of penalization

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
engonga said:
juve in b with-15 to -20
Better than only us in Serie B.

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
SERIE A -50 is better than b
Nope. With -50, we would most definitely go down next season. With -20 in B, there is still a (slight) chance that we come back to A in only one year...

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
engonga said:
juve in b with-15 to -20
if juve receive a heavy points deduction with seie B then it is likely we will stay 2 years in B at least

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Maresca said:
but actualy having milan in B too would make B sweeter and makes Serie A to Serie C:D
if milan receive a less points deduction in B with juve that means that there is just 2 places available instead of 3 for promotion

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Cronios said:
Thats a brilliant political move thought,
noone can blame him about our situation now
(he can present Buffon the other without any greef)
and he although knew that this speech wont change anything, he will be forgiven for his
"i want the title, Juve robbed from us" comments...
Very true. He is evil, brilliant potician.
This is only cheap talk. He knew that Juve will relegate to serie-B (drop 2 scudetti), Milan will only drop 9 points, get one scudetto from Juve.
I am very sure. This is his conspiracy. This guys is AH, SOTB!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

BTW I would rather Juventus be demoted to Serie B rather than staying at A with a heavy and ridiculous (-50) point deduction. And Lazio and Fiorentina will join us as well it seems?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
I believe if a full investigation was conducted, more and more teams and their management will pop-up..
This investigation is focused on Juventus' wrong doings instead of focusing on the wrong doings of serie A..
I do have a feeling its still motivated by an anti Juve resentment, as the investigation team is very satisfied with the limited of evidence looked into.
Also we have to underline the fact here,
that Juve is the only team (maybe Lazio too) seriusly investigated and having all their books checked
for other cases totally irrelevant with the deciding-refs scandal,
they did interogated all of our players about their salary,
they did run a full investigation on our old transfer mooves
and they did accused for illegal betting only Juve players,
how is this possible?
why we are always the only team investigated+blamed???
justice is made for us only?
All the other teams transfer their players by the book?
and only Juve playes gamble?
Reminds me again the days that we were again the ONLY team, running into special medical tests made esp for us,
while in the same year players were refusing to take the normal regulary tests because they didnt have to...

what would they found if they were performing half of the investigations that took place on us, on other teams?

It seems that they are so eager to find Juve guilty and ignore whats happening elsewhere...

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
loyada said:
if juve receive a heavy points deduction with seie B then it is likely we will stay 2 years in B at least
Even with -20 Juve will definitely come back next season. Even if Milan, Lazio, and Fiorentina receive lighter deduction of points even 5th place will be enough for play-offs. This season Modena were 5th with 67p. from 42 games. So we only have to beat Lazio, or Fiorentina, which shouldn't really be a problem. Anyway, this season we finished 17 points ahead of Fiorentina and 29 ahead of Lazio, so I believe whatever the deduction is, we'll still be able to get a direct promotion.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
di_vladi said:
Even with -20 Juve will definitely come back next season. Even if Milan, Lazio, and Fiorentina receive lighter deduction of points even 5th place will be enough for play-offs. This season Modena were 5th with 67p. from 42 games. So we only have to beat Lazio, or Fiorentina, which shouldn't really be a problem. Anyway, this season we finished 17 points ahead of Fiorentina and 29 ahead of Lazio, so I believe whatever the deduction is, we'll still be able to get a direct promotion.
we had this difference with of points ahead of fiorentina and lazio with our current squad but we dont know how our team will be next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)