The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (2 Viewers)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Giallorossi said:
and juventus in serie B and that makes it funnier :rofl2:
whats funny about it
these decisions will hurt italian football generally
can u imagine how the serie a will be without juve,lazio and viola,it wont even be as strong as the bundesliga
can u magine that the uefa would minimize the number of italian participants in the cl after the results chievo and palermo will probably do this year
can u imagine what will be the shape of the italian football without any team in the second round of the uefa

Oct 28, 2005
engonga said:
whats funny about it
can u imagine how the serie a will be without juve,lazio and viola,it wont even be as strong as the bundesliga
can u magine that the uefa would minimize the number of italian participants in the cl after the results chievo and palermo will probably do this year
can u imagine what will be the shape of the italian football without any team in the second round of the uefa
And all that because of your beloved juventus. This team has done alot of damage to the italian football and its reputation. I wouldn't mind Italian football could be seen "weaker" than bundesliga other than be seen as cheaters. Justice is/or will be served and JuBentus deserves to be in serie B. Minimizing the no of participants in CL is mostly blamed on your team. So cheers and enjoy being a juve fan, which ill doubt youll remain as one :pint:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
engonga said:
whats funny about it
Look at his username and you will know y
which you guys remind me, I better change my avatar

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Giallorossi said:
And all that because of your beloved juventus. This team has done alot of damage to the italian football and its reputation. I wouldn't mind Italian football could be seen "weaker" than bundesliga other than be seen as cheaters. Justice is/or will be served and JuBentus deserves to be in serie B. Minimizing the no of participants in CL is mostly blamed on your team. So cheers and enjoy being a juve fan, which ill doubt youll remain as one :pint:
first,i will remain juventino even in serie d
second,do u blame a whole club with all his players and fans because of one cheater (moggi) who is the responsible of all these problems?
i have a last question:is there also forums for roma?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Giallorossi said:
You should be happy the FIGC and investegators are conducting a bias investigation leaving. Or else teams like yours will certainly get dragged down, and whatta you know half the team in serie A deserve a relegation.

FIGC should really consider this....Juve and Fiorentina has one of the strongest teams in Italia, by sending them down....the other leagues can pounce and become 1-2 levels above serie a.

Oct 28, 2005
engonga said:
first,i will remain juventino even in serie d
second,do u blame a whole club with all his players and fans because of one cheater (moggi) who is the responsible of all these problems?
i have a last question:is there also forums for roma?
You want to tell me that during all these years Non of the players are the board knew about what moggi was doing? they were not even suspicious??? If thats the case then either they are stupid or they are playing along...

And yes there is forums for roma http://www.asroma-addict.com/forums your welcome to pay us a visit :cool:

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Giallorossi said:
You want to tell me that during all these years Non of the players are the board knew about what moggi was doing? they were not even suspicious??? If thats the case then either they are stupid or they are playing along...

And yes there is forums for roma http://www.asroma-addict.com/forums your welcome to pay us a visit :cool:
there is no proof that players or other ppl than the triade were involved in this,so u cant accuse them.
i've asked u about roma forum because i didnt understand the reason of ur presence here,i've said to myself may be they dont have forums for their club.
but now as u say u have one,would u please go there,discuss with the fans of ur club and never come back here because u r not welcomed at all and by the time u will be ignored.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
engonga said:
there is no proof that players or other ppl than the triade were involved in this,so u cant accuse them.
i've asked u about roma forum because i didnt understand the reason of ur presence here,i've said to myself may be they dont have forums for their club.
but now as u say u have one,would u please go there,discuss with the fans of ur club and never come back here because u r not welcomed at all and by the time u will be ignored.
Dude no need to get so agitated, they make fun of us, we ignore them, they will get bored and leave eventually

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
ZhiXin said:
Dude no need to get so agitated, they make fun of us, we ignore them, they will get bored and leave eventually
there are also inter fans here who are respecteful
i didnt know him,but once i've recognized the reason of his presence,i will surely ignore him,dont worry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)