The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (30 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Dukoski said:
Oh please stop that collective campaign of histeria against us.
So,now ,everybody thinks that every possible match we won was a fraud by Moggi.
Yeah,yeah,we just enter the stadium and everything else was Moggi.Esspeccially when we defeat Milan on May the 8 , 2005 and Collina was a refferie ,especcially with Roma 4:1 in Middle of Roma,especcially with Inter 2:1 in middle of Milano.
Have you ever heard about judges mistakes?Thats happens in real life as well.
What about the periods,most of the season that we were 12 points ahead of the second team.Thats was fixed too?
And someone in this thread make a good comment.What about,at least 7 matches last year where Milan saves defeat between 90 and 95 minute?Thats normal,yeah?And when Juve equalizes in last minute,of course is Moggi.
This attacks is like an inquisition in 14 century.They can not defeat us ,so let make a story about fixation.
How we can loose sccudettos?That would be fair?No.How can someone prove that ,because of alleged fixation(if that happens at all) we win the sccudetto?
This can happen only in Italy.
Enough of this self righteousness and learn to take it on the chin. Stripping us of the titles would be the least we deserve if we are proven to be guilty (which we almost certainly will be).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
bianconero said:
Justice means all those who are proven to have influenced the outcome (illegaly) of a game should have no right to the title:
If that means Chievo won the league, sobeit.

I can agree with that...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dukoski said:
This attacks is like an inquisition in 14 century.They can not defeat us ,so let make a story about fixation.
How we can loose sccudettos?That would be fair?No.How can someone prove that ,because of alleged fixation(if that happens at all) we win the sccudetto?
This can happen only in Italy.
I would like to add that they never really went to the moon. And the maffia? A crime organisation? Oh puh-lease. What's next? No weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
I would like to add that they never really went to the moon. And the maffia? A crime organisation? Oh puh-lease. What's next? No weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
hey seven i am reading cosa nostra (had to stop and start again due to studying) and you would not believe the ignorance towards the mafia, so many people still try and refute its existence

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope that Juve is deducted 5-10 points season 2006-2007 instead of relagation , we can still be in the top 4 next season

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Cobolli Gigli si ricorda dei tifosi, e non manca di darci una spreranza affermando: <<... ai tifosi dico, forza ragazzi ....da quel che mi dicono i legali pare che ne usciremo meglio di quello che avevamo immaginato....del piero è un punto di partenza della nuova juve che dovrà essere prima di tutto vincente e poi simpatica e trasparente..... fabio capello noi lo aspettiamo ..... l'eventualità della b non la voglio nemmeno prendere in considerazione ......>>

there is still some hope
guys, dont decide the team's destiny by yourself according what you've heard from the fvckin media

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
yeah, ive heard some interview with moggi, and he said that he only talked to referees and he explained: "if everybody else talks with them, why shouldnt i???". and then tehyve asked him if he was doing anything against the football rules, and he said he didnt!!! i was very surprised, i thought he confessed it all...

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
wait!, they will hand over the results between july 7 and 9, lets just hope they release them after the wc final is over, so it doesnt ruin the players focus.

But if anything happens u can always drink to sunk ur grieve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mephiztopheles said:
wait!, they will hand over the results between july 7 and 9, lets just hope they release them after the wc final is over, so it doesnt ruin the players focus.

But if anything happens u can always drink to sunk ur grieve

the players wont know if published b4 the wc finals, as the players have been imposed with a strict no contact with italy, and im sure lippi, nearer the time will do the same with outside media, ensuring that they are fully focused on the game in hand

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
AlexTheGreat said:
Those bastards just accepted using the interception as evidence against Juve, with that i cant see any chances we can stay in a
:cry:

nothing to do now anyway, just hope that the lawyers could get us to serie B nothing less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)