The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (44 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Batigol said:
so, milan are in the same trouble we are in, the have violated articale 6 as well right. that is the best news i have read untill now.
Not exactly the same shit as us. We may be demoted in serie C, stripped 2 scudettos and be docked points.
Milan could be demoted in SerieB and be docked points

There's a huge difference between SerieB, which would be bad, and serie C which would be a huge catastrophy and mean the end of Juve glory for several years (and then I mean at least 8-10 years).

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Geof said:
Not exactly the same shit as us. We may be demoted in serie C, stripped 2 scudettos and be docked points.
Milan could be demoted in SerieB and be docked points

There's a huge difference between SerieB, which would be bad, and serie C which would be a huge catastrophy and mean the end of Juve glory for several years (and then I mean at least 8-10 years).
your are right, however, knowing milan may be demoted is a good feeling, even if we go with them.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Italian media will make the sentence because they want to see Juve in Serie B. Its not about football its about destroying Juve only. Milan had done such bad things but for the media that doesnt import so much for them will stay in the serie A. Two words for Italian journilsts " SUCK IT"

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Dalton said:
Italian media will make the sentence because they want to see Juve in Serie B. Its not about football its about destroying Juve only. Milan had done such bad things but for the media that doesnt import so much for them will stay in the serie A. Two words for Italian journilsts " SUCK IT"
hope the judge and the jury would not be affected by these crap

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Everybody must listen to forza Juve at the exact moment the committee makes its decision,trust me it will work :agree:

If the phonetaps were partly illegal then their is one weapon more powerful than a thousand Ac supporting journalists,The OJ Simpson defence :eyebrows:

Rember brothers and sisters;If The Glove Don't Fit You Full O'Shit

With all the money We have these lawyers better be brilliant.

I honestly think that Juve will be cleared of all wrongdoing.
either way I will not accept defeat,I would kiss an AC crest before I abandon Juventus.I hope you all are the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)