The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (41 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Il Re said:
Inter would never be the best, Palermo would become the new best team in Italy! :p

ya i dont think so it would still be juventus, after all there not going to a different country just to a different league. and serie A would be dominated by roma. Anyways this might not be as bad because if all the teams go down to serie B or C who will watch serie A.....

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Batigol said:
so juve is charged with what right now, and is milan in deep trouble

juve is charge with the same thing they were accussed off....it is offical now and milan isnt out of the water but in a better spot then juve.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Inside source says it looks like we will be stripped of our two recent Serie A titles and relegated to Serie B...that is the best outcome....the worst - Serie C1....

Trust me, we not going to get away from this shit lightly....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What a complete non-event announcement. We are no closer to any resolution than we were 24 hours ago ... let alone a month ago. :tdown:

Sep 1, 2002
ßömßärdîër said:
No, I do, because one of their players wove a, Israeli flag after they won against the Czecks. It is because the player plays in Tel Aviv, and I support his decision to wave the flag of any nation he wishes.

And if this is the reason Rebel has that in his profile, then FUCK YOU REB.

And I hope Palestine gets bombed you selfish, hating, ass douche.

Forza Israel, Anti-forza Palestinian assholes.

It must have taken years of neglect to produce such a nasty, puril, sad and quite potentially dangerous individual as this:

I am glad he is not my neighbour,- but alas someone must be- although I have long since lost faith in the moderators of this forum, who seem to be bullied by the worst sort of elements, this has shocked me. The day that people, and I used the word loosely here, like the one I have quoted are nolonger allowed to pollute these pages will be a day of celebration.

Shame on you; shame on this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)