The vacation thread (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
while i was away in Spain we decided to take a trip into Barcelona for the day, absolutely massive city,so imagine my surprise when we stumbled across none other than Ronaldinho! have to say he surprised me as he really showed his dedication to training but still took time out to allow us to take his picture, unfortunately we did not have a pen so did not get his autograph:frown: however we have this picture to remind us of the day we bumped into one of the worlds best players

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
while i was away in Spain we decided to take a trip into Barcelona for the day, absolutely massive city,so imagine my surprise when we stumbled across none other than Ronaldinho! have to say he surprised me as he really showed his dedication to training but still took time out to allow us to take his picture, unfortunately we did not have a pen so did not get his autograph:frown: however we have this picture to remind us of the day we bumped into one of the worlds best players
He's on la Rambla, right? I saw a guy like that when I was there last year. He didn't even do any tricks, so I left him alone.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He's on la Rambla, right? I saw a guy like that when I was there last year. He didn't even do any tricks, so I left him alone.
aye his main trick was throwing the ball,catching it on his foot and having your picture taken with him:money: :money: still gotta love those teeth, well cant se them in that pic

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Hey guys, I'm back. We lived in a hotel in Callela and drank lots of beer & cocktails. Barcelona is a wonderful city, loved the architecture (Forca Gaudi!) and the Rambla. In addition to that, we had a day on the beach and ate some great Catalan food in the restaurant "Egipte". Moreover, we also met Ronnie and I was surprised Barcelona's shirts are made of felt. And, there is hardly any air in his football.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Hey guys, I'm back. We lived in a hotel in Callela and drank lots of beer & cocktails. Barcelona is a wonderful city, loved the architecture (Forca Gaudi!) and the Rambla. In addition to that, we had a day on the beach and ate some great Catalan food in the restaurant "Egipte". Moreover, we also met Ronnie and I was surprised Barcelona's shirts are made of felt. And, there is hardly any air in his football.

:tup: :tup: :tup:
you met him too?:weee: gaudi's work is tremendous aint it?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
did the "flying tour" thing where we got to see most of what barcelona had to offer but not long enough to fully appreciate it

got loads of photos,put some up on my facebook

Oct 3, 2004
Greetings from Lebanon. Been here two days now on vacation, partying hard with fellow forum member the Stripper. I keep advising him to keep his clothes on, but he never listens. :p

Other than that, havin' a blast :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)