The Ultras (3 Viewers)

ElRey

Jul 22, 2019
Why the fuck were we giving free tickets to racist fucks in the first place?

These morons don't care about Juventus, they were willing to seriously damage our club for their own self interests.

Fuck them

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #286
    He's responding to some Ultra angry that he didn't give his shirt to his group and gave it to a random fan instead. Our Ultras are fucked in the head

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    amerimutt cope

you will understand once you have attended a south american or european (except spanish or english) football match
    You're right. A bunch of grown men singing, chanting, inciting violence really makes the team perform better, improves in-stadium atmosphere.

It doesn't matter if I've seen Juve play in Turin before 2011

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    amerimutt cope

you will understand once you have attended a south american or european (except spanish or english) football match
    maybe he can go to Frankfurt game with you to sing your awesome cultural songs "frankfurt in the heart of europe, only you should win today because we like you"

WOW SUCH FOOTBALL CULTURE let them stab people just dont stop the singing!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Translate plz? I can’t select the text from my phone.

and yeah, fuck the ultras
    I read a post in which an Ultra accuses me of throwing my shirt to a group of fans different from his own. I want to be clear: when I have the opportunity to thank my fans by giving my shirt, I do not make "political" distinctions, nor calculations on which group is best to choose. For me there are no more or less fans worthy of receiving my love. For me the Juve fans, those who support us, criticise us, sing or whistle, are all the same, all worthy and important, because what units them is not the name of their Ultras group, but the immense passion that unites us all to the bianconeri colors.

The rest is just talk.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    These ultras always act like they are owed something and are very entitled. When they don’t get their way they extort the club. They use fake outrage. They fake protest. It’s ironic that these “tough” far right fascists behave this way.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)