The Totti Non-Fan Club (1 Viewer)

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
actually guys.. i think im beggining to see the true Totti... im still convinced he plays great... but his attitude... my god! talk about someone that loves himself!! LOL just look at this:

“Roma are my life,” said the lifelong fan, “but if I was to leave then I’d like to play for Real Madrid. It’s a club with a great deal of history and allure.”

“Playing for Roma definitely puts me at a disadvantage in the race for awards. If I had played the same way with a Madrid shirt then I would have already lifted the Golden Ball.”

who does he think he is?? baggio? :D
he cant just think he can win a golden ball.... he needs to prove it!!

Each day I like him less!!!!:mad::yuck:

I mean, SHOOT YOURSELF!!! :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
Francesco Totti (Allsport)
05/21/2003. AS Roma idol Francesco Totti has hinted that he could one day leave the club.

"Roma are my life but if I was to leave then I'd like to play for Real Madrid," he said. "It's a club with a great deal of history and allure.

"Playing for Roma definitely puts me at a disadvantage in the race for awards. If I had played the same way with a Madrid shirt then I would have already lifted the Golden Ball."
SA Italy

Enough said.:groan:
That words from totti must be like sharpened arrows in the heart of the roma´s fans.

He is a beloved one in his team, and look what he is saying. Lets say that those are his true feelings , well, but at least he must have consideration and reserve that for himself.

If i was a roma fan, i was so dissapointed with him. Maybe what he says its true but .......

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #125
    i think his words were twisted around. he'd never say that. i mean i dont like him and all but if del piero said that there'd be a mass suicide ceremony in the middle of turin

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
    I think, as far as the NT goes, Totti is a cheap, glory-hog showboat who only wants to play when the world is watching.
    I agree 100 per cent. Totti is a true gansta. He plays when he wants to.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    When I saw the game Milan v Roma (Coppa Italia-2nd leg), for me Totti's goals from freekick were awesome!
    It makes me think that Juve need player who can made goal which is directly from freekick.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    In the early years,,,delpiero did a lot of them!!!

More, he was one of the finest free kick takers,,,, but i think that now he forgot how to do it

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    NON-FAN CLUB? Totti is great, he doesnt work well with del piero alone, but with vieri, totti is amazing. those two work soo well together. however i think del piero and inzaghi is of equal or greater power. ;)

FORZA JUVE>

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    Seems that most of you hate Totti...:down:
    You know it's kind of weird...
    Because before I'd joined this forum, three or four months ago, I was talking to someone- a die hard Milan fan- and he was saying that "Totti is one of the greatest palyers. He's talented!"

And in the same conversation, he said " Del Piero is such a stupid player." !!!!!!

Can't understand that!!!:undecide::confused:

I used to think that most guys hate Del Piero then...
    But now, I'm sure that 99.999% of the guys abhor Totti....

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)