The SuperPippo thread (27 Viewers)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Keep scoring.....he will do that, don't worry...;)
Speaking about Pippo, I'm still curious about Pippo's autobiography "Juve, Gol, e Super Pippo" that he wrote couple years ago. Have anyone read the book? Is it available in english version?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
actually febrina what a lot of people do is just go to the store- they got tables with coffee and stuff. you just get a cuppa, pretend your gonna buy the book, and sit there and read it all day ;)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Carlo left Pippo out for the CL game against Real :mad: It would be great to see Pippo score one or two or three pass Casillas :eyepatch:

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
2day is real againts Milan match i hope Milan ill win cuz they r the only italian club who can make it thru tha champions league at the moment :down: but they already r losing 1-0

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
they already advanced....so there's nothing to worry about.

let them relax and lose 10-0. it doesn't matter.
R u stupid dont u get it ? now Real has a bigger chance of winning tha champions league which i dont want it 2 happen
Lets just hope Real loses Next time and all the italian clubs win (x-cept roma cuz it is impossible) :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
now i know who the backstabbers are and who the nice people are!!! :groan:

thanks Darin...:)

Lac, Tom,Erin, you should be ashamed of yourself! ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
that excuse isn't gonna work with me?!

what do u take me for?!! huh?? an idot!!? or maybe you take me for someone "stupid" as you implied ;)

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)