The SuperPippo thread (39 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck you too @Fr3sh :stuckup:

I think he is incredibly over-rated, and a Milan legend. He's not a footnote for Juventus, but isn't worthy of all this ridiculous praise and adulation.

Oh, and he is coaching Milan, so it makes perfect sense wanting him to fail :shifty:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck you too @Fr3sh :stuckup:

I think he is incredibly over-rated, and a Milan legend. He's not a footnote for Juventus, but isn't worthy of all this ridiculous praise and adulation.

Oh, and he is coaching Milan, so it makes perfect sense wanting him to fail :shifty:
Sure Trezeguet is infinetely more handsome and the better player, Pippo is awesome. I remember, wen Milan were stacked in attack with Pato, Ibra, El Sharmuta, and company they couldn't do squat agaisnt Mourinho's Madrid, then came Super Pippo!!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
plz someone add clip Related to this photo.it's not image that distort or portray inzaghi in a negative way.and i really dont want to dig up ancient thread.Just curious about this photo.If this post is not appropriate Admins plz do remove it

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
they aren't juve fans and it's not during a match . I guess After the match, he was attacked by several people from the opposing team fans or they invades pitch attacking player and ending match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)