The SuperPippo thread (17 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
when there is a good Inzaghi, its hes brother, simone.:D
I actually had great hopes for his brother, but he's been stuck in mediocrity with Lazio for a little too long now :down:

I used to like Pippo, he's one of the earlier Juve players that I actually liked. I think it was sad how he just left like that... one minute, he was a Juve player, the next minute there was a paragraph on the official site saying that he'd been sold to Milan. He's a good poacher and has great positional sense, I think it undermines his ability to read the game when people call him a 'cherry-picker' and other such names.

As for his look, he's already a very skinny guy, and he's not the same without that long hair.

I like Pippo's goal celebration, with his outspread arms pumping in and out, it shows sheer joy and doesn't look as dopey as Montella's aeroplane

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Always had much love for him! If he stayed he'd be destinied to be benched (Trez :heart: ), and besides he had a glorious career in both Milan and Juve. Big ups to Pippo!

Mar 10, 2009
His best days were at Juventus IMO, although he had bigger games for Ac Milan, but overall his goal scoring ratio was a lot better when he was with us.

Anyway I still have a soft spot for him, we'll see how good he does as a manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)