The SuperPippo thread (11 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Actually the 3rd goal was given to Tomasson :rolleyes: but it was Pippo who scored, it was pretty clear. Lovely lob! :D

I'm not sure if he's the top scorer in CL, but with RVN out of the competition he still has a chance!

Forza Pippo!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yep!
I am not a Milan fan at all and neither a Pippo one, but actually when I see somebody so DETERMINANT I can't avoid making compliments to him!
And in this season Pippo was amazing, outstanding better than Vieri and Totti cause he was always decisive in the crucial matchs. IMO he is the best Italian player at the moment! :thumb:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
P.S.: and I have also to say that Milan plays more attractive soccer than Juve... their matches are more entrateining...

Schame that they gave the second goal to Tomasson... looked like he touched the ball when it was already in...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Yep!
I am not a Milan fan at all and neither a Pippo one, but actually when I see somebody so DETERMINANT I can't avoid making compliments to him!
And in this season Pippo was amazing, outstanding better than Vieri and Totti cause he was always decisive in the crucial matchs. IMO he is the best Italian player at the moment! :thumb:
i wouldn't go that far! he wasn't that good in the league. Vieri lifted inter all by himself for most of this season.

P.S.: and I have also to say that Milan plays more attractive soccer than Juve... their matches are more entrateining...

Schame that they gave the second goal to Tomasson... looked like he touched the ball when it was already in...
Of course they do.....they've been doing so since the begining of the season. but their problem is inconsistancy.

yeah, the second should have been pippo's. kinda like Beckham's goal. it should have been a Hierro OG.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i wouldn't go that far! he wasn't that good in the league. Vieri lifted inter all by himself for most of this season.
But if you look at Vieri goals they are often made in goleadas with small teams while Inzaghi goals are often "3 point goals" made in crucial teams.
Than in the CL was Crespo who scored most of Inter goals and Vieri did just 2 while Pippo how many???
All togeder they scored + or - the same amount of goals but IMO Pippo was more determinant... even than Vieri

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Of course they do.....they've been doing so since the begining of the season. but their problem is inconsistancy.

yeah, the second should have been pippo's. kinda like Beckham's goal. it should have been a Hierro OG.
Agree... thair matchs are fun also cause they use to leave a lot of spaces to the others teams... so often it cause them stupid lost matches.

This match was entrateinig IMO... while the one in Amsterdam... yes was boring.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
1 goal and 2 assist from Filippo "Super Pippo" Inzaghi!!!!!!:thumb:
Actually Tomasson's goal was pippo's creation ;)
Great performance by Pippo and Milan :angel:
Ajax wasn't bad at all, but they need times, they have a bright future cos they have so many talented players :cool:
Milano derby in CL semifinal is coming....:)

:star: FORZA ITALIA! :star:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Pippo has a new tattoo, at least I haven't seen it on his arm before. This was taken yesterday from where he spends his holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)