The SuperPippo thread (2 Viewers)

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
yes, i think it's a right place to me, but it seemed a bit unusual to find this one here...

of course, i've followed pippo all the time, i'm a devoted fan, i suppose...

all in all, he's doing not bad this season...

well, as far as my presence here is concerned, i'm not against being here sometimes, as you have some quite proper topics for me, actually...but not as a 'youngster'... i can also have some principles

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ex-rasp9 ] ++
all in all, he's doing not bad this season...
The opposite! He's doing an amazing season IMO!
He's probably the best attakker of serie A... cause yea Vieri scored a lot more goals but doing often unuseful goals in matches ended 3-0 and 4-0 with small teams while mostly of Pippo goals are in big matches and meaned 3 point.
And that look at the CL...
Pippo is probably one of the most"decisive" players, he really make the difference!

Anycase... Pippo probably "gave" us the scudetto with his goal vs Inter :D He made himself forgiven 4 his gosl to Juve...

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
it's amusing, smbd is telling me pippo is the best striker and so...
well, nothing new for me... but very pleasant, actually...:cheesy:

guys, you've just seen i'm absolutely right... inter 0 : pippo 1

:D SUPER-pippo is #1 :D

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
well, i've just taken a look at milan forums...the same old song...milan lost and some ppl are making pippo the scapegoat again...nothing new... the same thing as it used to be with some juve fans...when the team wins and pippo scores (especially when the team wins BECAUSE pippo turned out the only one who scored) ...well, he's kind of brilliant striker and so... but if the team loses...pippo proves to be smth like scrap of s**t (sorry )...as if he's the only one person who has responsibility...

well, i'm just grumbling, though...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Did you guys saw Milan-Aiax? :eek:
What a match! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Pippo= the man of the match!
He's so determinant!!! What a season 4 him! :eek::eek::eek:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
2 goals and one assist! :eek:
When the match are important he never miss to give his "imprinting"... Is him CL topscorer now?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
congrats elena :thumb:
Milan are through :cool:

How can you hate someone as efficient as Pippo!! (scores goals with the least Energy and Technical ability)?

He makes scoring look so easy!! :thumb: :thumb:

Zidane's Vision and Inzaghi's anticipation kept juve alive from 99 to 2001. It's a shame DP wasn't in top form to help juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)