in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Can you please provide a source for this
There is not one source. You have to check several sources that give different information to complete the puzzle. The most easily accessible is to check the domestic TV rights and you see that BT and Sky contribute on average more than 80 million pounds per club yearly.
There are other source that provide estimations of the income from different activities such as: merchandise sales, ticket revenue, sponsorship deals, European competitions etc. In the end, the math is simple and shows that the so glorified revenues from outside Europe are just peanuts in comparison the overall pie.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Whos this? Agnelli is getting heat

[Michael van Praag]: "My fellow UEFA board member Agnelli, who of course was not there, exposes himself as an ordinary liar, cheater and traitor. This third break away attempt has gone really scandalous regardless of the content."

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Those PSG owners just recently paid off those corrupt clowns at FIFA to get Qatar the world cup lol. They´ll join the super league as soon as the tournament is finished just wait and see.

I laugh at people praising PSG the money launderers and Bayern who´s been pimping other german clubs for years. Both will join sooner or later and sure as hell ain´t no saints.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If other teams can have chance to get in along with the 15 others every year that sounds good to me. Anyways all these owners knew that there would be this sort of backlash coming and still dont care, something like this was always going too happen with the money losses from covid .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Those PSG owners just recently paid off those corrupt clowns at FIFA to get Qatar the world cup lol. They´ll join the super league as soon as the tournament is finished just wait and see.

I laugh at people praising PSG the money launderers and Bayern who´s been pimping other german clubs for years. Both will join sooner or later and sure as hell ain´t no saints.
You can bet ur ass they will join after the world cup

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Whos this? Agnelli is getting heat

[Michael van Praag]: "My fellow UEFA board member Agnelli, who of course was not there, exposes himself as an ordinary liar, cheater and traitor. This third break away attempt has gone really scandalous regardless of the content."
UEFA VP and evidently also a cuckold

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If other teams can have chance to get in along with the 15 others every year that sounds good to me. Anyways all these owners knew that there would be this sort of baclash coming and still dont care, something like this was always going top hapen with the money losses from covid .
Not only that... in the end... if they are the ones putting the effort and the money to get dividents..why theyt need to do charity work and help other teams who are not in the financial side of the project and save footbal?

In the end thats a private project of private businesses, and as greedy as it is, they have no responsability to "save football"...een when florentino keeps repeating that phrase. Or maybe they will save football who knows.... but to me it is clear as water that it is a private product by the teams involved to generate more money outside o the uefa monopoly

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm starting to like Perez. And he's right in what he said about the new CL format coming in 2024, it'll be too late by then, financially the big clubs will be even more crippled.

We got these uefa cunts and their peasant servants like cairo, ADL and lotito by the vagina now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

I hope the Qatari money laundering machine never join and go back to mediocrity. Bayern is an elite a club and so is Ajax, I hope they both join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)