The Super League (7 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
It's as if he thinks it's all over and he's won with the support of UEFA and the EPL clubs but I have a feeling things are happening behind the scenes and he'll be forced to resign to protect his integrity.

Us along with Madrid and Barca seem intent on dying on the Super League hill so it's going to be an interesting summer ahead.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
It's as if he thinks it's all over and he's won with the support of UEFA and the EPL clubs but I have a feeling things are happening behind the scenes and he'll be forced to resign to protect his integrity.

Us along with Madrid and Barca seem intent on dying on the Super League hill so it's going to be an interesting summer ahead.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His boyfriend broke up with him.
and posted a dickpic of him in his insta story accidentally

the other guys only mocked him, so it doesn't matter that much, but still matters a bit

this is really embarrassing. i never saw any manager taking business matters so personally. he's simply unsuitable for a similar job.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
UEFA will lose in the end, because Ceferin has expiration date. Once the money of the big club can put their puppet in UEFA leads, ESL will be the biggest league in the world

While Agnelli if he still take Juventus in top flight, he will stay here for years, decades
UEFA president is elected by 55 votes from each of the members countries. Not so easy to buy off, given that the overwhelming majority want more and more obscure teams in the CL, which is the one thing that is killing the competition in the first place.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lol he’s so butt hurt and public about it lol
imagine any leader of any serious international organization talking shit like ceferin did about agnelli. and imagine that organization not forcing the resignation of said leader.

ceferin is a clown, and uefa is a joke for letting these interviews to happen without any consequences.

Jun 16, 2020
and they already did implicitly by channeling some of the cl income of the pussy renegades for uefa related expenses like youth development.

i wonder when ceferin will resign.
You rarely see someone in his position choking like he’s doing now. Going out in public against Agnelli like that and meanwhile losing the legal cases will surely make him lose his job.

Agnelli is basically Michael Corleone in The Godfather part 3. He’s the guy with legal businesses but still having that mafia side inside of him, making Ceferin the godfather of his daughter and afterwards betraying him is prove of that. It’s a work of art how he outplayed the UEFA.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
meanwhile

Il Fatto quotidiano di stamane fa notare come l'UEFA preveda di incassare circa 2 miliardi da Euro2020. I quali serviranno a salvare il "carrozzone" (cito dal Fatto) UEFA e tutti i suoi costi (i bilanci sono in perdita sistematica. Da anni). L'UEFA prevede di incassare quasi tutto l'assegno per sé dal momento che spenderà poco\nulla per i costi organizzativi, i quali sono quasi interamente a carico della nazione ospitante, e di lasciare "gentilmente" 371 milioni da spastirsi tra le varie federazioni (la miseria di 9,25 a testa. La vincitrice può arrivare a 28). 150\200 dovrebbero andare ai club come (molto) parziale indennizzo per aver utilizzato i loro calciatori, con tutti i rischi che ciò ne comporta. Il resto dell'assegno finirà dritto nelle tasche dell'organizzazione guidata da Ceferin. Tant'è che il Fatto definisce chiaramente gli europei "la gallina dalle uova d'oro" dell'UEFA.

Basically UEFA will get 2b € from Euro 2020 but will give to nations only 371 to share between themself.
Keeping everything for themselves

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You rarely see someone in his position choking like he’s doing now. Going out in public against Agnelli like that and meanwhile losing the legal cases will surely make him lose his job.

Agnelli is basically Michael Corleone in The Godfather part 3. He’s the guy with legal businesses but still having that mafia side inside of him, making Ceferin the godfather of his daughter and afterwards betraying him is prove of that. It’s a work of art how he outplayed the UEFA.
How’s AA the winner here? What exactly did he achieve? Don’t let Ceferin’s stupidity fool you. AA still did a poorly planned revolt, and now 9 other clubs have agreements preventing them from joining again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)