The Super League part tre? (1 Viewer)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's the same in the EPL as well. While UEFA and FIFA cannot impose sanctions, can the individuals FAs in each country do it though? This is going to be a much longer battle before we see any significant change imo.
yes, the legal battle won't be easy. but i think that at the end of the day clubs will have the option to pick between sl and cl, similarly to basketball

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
tHeY jUsT wAnT m0Re MoNeyZ!

Not hypocritical at all to keep hearing this from premfaces of all people, all whilst their clubs are swimming in money and their best club is the single most fucked up shady cheating club there is in world football.

Thank god the lads stopped it the last time around, for the sake of football.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This feels really good, Thank you A22 and Perez (and Agnelli ;) )

I'm loving the Premfag reactions, especially this one.

"We call on all clubs and politicians to condemn it immediately." -CEO of Fair Game (a campaign group of English Clubs calling for governance of football) :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Waiting for that extra salty UEFA statement.

- - - Updated - - -

This feels really good, Thank you A22 and Perez (and Agnelli ;) )

I'm loving the Premfag reactions, especially this one.

"We call on all clubs and politicians to condemn it immediately." -CEO of Fair Game (a campaign group of English Clubs calling for governance of football) :D
Fair Game :lol:

It's-all-good-as-long-as-we-are-the-ones-making-the most-money would be a better name.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Union :touched:

"Our position has not changed. We remain fully committed to participation in UEFA competitions, and to positive cooperation with UEFA, the Premier League, and fellow clubs through the ECA on the continued development of the European game."

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
a friend of mine just wrote in a group chat that romano mentioned that there are only two clubs left in the project. didn't verify it, don't quote me on that, just putting the last relevant press release from the club here:

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/press-release-06-06-2023
Imagine we do an Agnelli and Uturn on all this again.

- - - Updated - - -

Union :touched:

"Our position has not changed. We remain fully committed to participation in UEFA competitions, and to positive cooperation with UEFA, the Premier League, and fellow clubs through the ECA on the continued development of the European game."
The backlash last time around was immense, and the problem these clubs have is that the Sharons, Johns and Mikes just won't accept this. Union will become even more ugly and abiding to fans when Ratcliffe takes a stake.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The backlash last time around was immense, and the problem these clubs have is that the Sharons, Johns and Mikes just won't accept this. Union will become even more ugly and abiding to fans when Ratcliffe takes a stake.
They'll have to eventually, cause

"This will come about one way or another whether we like it or not. Unfortunately these days money rules over everything."

:sad:

But a lot of that is to blame on how they first did not make clear enough that the SL wasn't going to replace national leagues. Now you have stubborn lads who straight out scream NO without giving it another look.

- - - Updated - - -

And fuck Bayern. Always been screaming for self-marketing, well there is your chance. But stick with being happy dominating a 1 team league.

And keep sucking off Al-Khelaifi.

Last edited:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Correct me if I’m wrong. But did we also pull out of this or did we continue to with both Barca and Real?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's the same in the EPL as well. While UEFA and FIFA cannot impose sanctions, can the individuals FAs in each country do it though? This is going to be a much longer battle before we see any significant change imo.
I doubt they would.

Optics wouldn't be great.

This is going to get interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)