The Super League part tre? (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
BREAKING: The European Court of Justice rule that UEFA/FIFA acted against competition law by blocking the formation of the European Super League in 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

ECJ: “Neither UEFA nor FIFA can impose sanctions on clubs that participate in alternative competitions.”

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Elkann sue Uefa and Figc.
so… this only means that we let them fuck us for nothing…

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There will be no official comment from Juventus commenting on the European Court ruling regarding the Super League today.
[Sky Sport]

Ofc not :lol: John the cuck the voice of reason once again!

- - - Updated - - -

Sue UEFA for what exactly?
its pointless, Elkann basically admitted his guilt when he struck up plea bargains so they didnt shove their 20 inch strap on into his culo.

- - - Updated - - -

so… this only means that we let them fuck us for nothing…
are you surprised? I've been saying this for a long time. Sell the fucking club!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We should definitely go back into this

Whats the alternative? We're now at the stage where buying 1 good player from West Ham or Fulham would use our entire Summer budget. We'll be lucky to be a top 20 club in 4 years time.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
1. Ban agnelli from football
2. 15 point deduction
3. Exclude juventus from all european cups (we had a right to play)
4. The name juventus was killed in media

How much juve lost by this is amazing...and what will the board do

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did we come out yet with a pre-release that we are against the SL?
1703168626016.png
no he's gone silent busy celebrating crapoli's scudetto still and ferrero Roché is crunching numbers over a potential purchase of English real estate

- - - Updated - - -

We should definitely go back into this

Whats the alternative? We're now at the stage where buying 1 good player from West Ham or Fulham would use our entire Summer budget. We'll be lucky to be a top 20 club in 4 years time.
When a club like Southampton a 2nd div club can bid 30 mill for Soule as reported.... yeah the problem is already here and worsening

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Somehow he’s under the impression that he still can kick clubs out from domestic leagues. Not sure how that’s possible.
that's the current regulation in italy (and only in italy as far as i know)

it will surely change though. a22 have today's ruling as their most powerful weapon so far, and it will be used to both blackmail uefa to give much more money to the clubs and to start legal procedures against leagues threatening to kick out sl clubs

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The media is the human enemy here, just like in wars. The average fan, will complain, moan, spend a day out with placards in pissing like mad stoke and then the next day just get on with their lifes. Then they listen to talksport, bbc and all the shithead media, and rile up again, when you get more than one minion doing this, then it becomes a big story, but not all protests last forever.

So what we need to do is, just breakaway, start our own shitty european competition with 18 games, stick with our joint 3 team fanbase, and share kirching proceedings with each other. We will still be better off that Uefa CL and can't be punished by the leagues.

I say three teams because i dont believe we are totally out, we just stated the intention to leave, and I enjoy this being on the sideline watching Barca and Real getting plummeted :D but if ever things did turn for the better then we can proudly say we were always amongst the 3 founding members.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)