the secret diary of don juan capello (2 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #262
    Episode 26

with real's home defeat pressure is mounting on fabby and his uninspiring brand of "winning" football. fabby however is unworried by all of this, he has deep throat in his sights

Fabby-"ok boys, the plan is in motion. we know that tonino is meeting with this shady egyptian ahmed tonight. intelligence hints that they are working on an arial-piss-baloon-bombardment at our next home game"
    Emerson-"eh,boss what quantity of piss are we talking about?what if we catch them mid-stream?"
    Raul-"hhhmmpppphhh,hymmphhh"
    Fabby-"shut up and dont talk with your mouth full"
    Raul-"sorry boss i.."
    Fabby-"did i tell you to stop?keep sucking boy."
    Fabio C-"ok boss we are ready to move out"

meanwhile in a warehouse across town tonino and ahmed are joined by 2 friends to try and fill the baloons
    Tonino-"this is so much fun, though i think we should really be drinking beer to get the bladder working overtime"
    Bisco-"dont worry bro i got these two to help, though we need to keep them away from each other"
    Seven-"dont you be looking at my meat now"
    Lou-"for the love of god amico mio, i am not a peado"
    Seven-"yeah, well i dont feel comfortable. i cant even turn my back to the wall"
    Lou-"amico mio,how about i turn my back,will you feel comfortable then?"
    Seven-"no you wankstain on the fabric of humanity but i am here to help deep throat and get back and crapello"
    Lou-"me too amico mio"
    Seven-"i hope you die of.."
    Deep throat-"gentlemen,gentlemen,let us not forget why we are here. our objective is to bring down fabby and his gay squad once and for all"
    Tonino-"yeah boss, can i just say it is a pleasure to work with...."
    suddenly an explosion from the other side of teh warehouse and the boys are ambushed by fabby's troops

Fabby(over loudspeaker)-"games over boys, we have you surrounded"
    Bisco-"bring it on fannybaws"
    tonino-"boss get yourself out of here, we will hold them back as long as we can"
    deep throat-"no we stand shoulder to shoulder and fight together"
    Seven-"well i am not standing next to this gayarse"
    Lou-"one more time,just one more time and i am gonna kill you...amico mio"
    Deep throat-"shut up and get ready...and lou,do you have to say that all the time?"

will fabby trap deep throat?will we ever learn his true identity?will lou and seven stand and fight,or just bitch slap each other?stay tuned...

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #267
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    Thanks + rep to the best story writer in the world
    right back at ya abu,however i am a wee bit more modest.....i just write what i think,thanks

Michael_Cutajar said:
    I think Bozi is deep throat :D
    me?maybe?maybe not, stay tuned later tonight when i have time(i am at work on nightshift) and deep[ throat will be unmasked...possibly,fabby will learn who he is:smoke:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #272
    Episode 27

Fabby has deep throat surrounded and his trap is about to come to fruition. only a rag-tag bunch of forum users and tonino can save him now.....
    Fabby-"its no use trying to resisit, we have you surrounded now"
    deep Throat-"you underestimate my boys fabio, they will stand shoulder to shoulder and fight for what is right,also they hate you"
    Seven-"eh,i am not standing next to this arse-botherer"
    Lou-"for christ sake seven will you leave me the fuck alone,amico mio?"
    Seven-"no lou, i was talking about tonino, he keeps checking my arse out"
    Bisco-"guys focus....."
    Fabby-"move in boys"

there follows a massive brawl in which bisco fights valiantly,tonino fights dirty and seven and lou fight with each other. fabby is victorious and the others are removed from the room, leaving just fabby and deep throat

Fabby-"so it has come to this then huh?"
    deep throat-"unmask me fabby and you will only make me even more powerful"
    Fabby-"no, my quest for the truth will never end unless i know my advesory"
    Deep Throat-"you want the truth?you cant handle the truth"
    Fabby-"very droll,(into walkie talkie)right boys have you secured the prisoners?"
    silence
    Fabby-"guys....have you secured the prisoners?"
    silence
    Fabby-damn cheap walkie talkies, reagrdless deep throat the time has come"
    fabby pulls back the hood concealing deep throats face and is shocked,stunned and a little bemused
    Fabby-"NO,NO WAY, It cant be"
    Deep throat-"Yes fabby,it is me...."
    Fabby-"i cant believe it, no way, it cant be you, you are not allowed to...."
    suddenly fabby's world goes blank, he flops to the ground and deep throat conceals himself once more
    Zlatty-"woah, this tazer really is the dogs bollocks"
    deep throat-"what the hell are you doing here?"
    Zlatty-"just taking care of my own business from my end,whatever is going on here is up to you, your guys are all outside and his men are all taken care of"
    Deep Throat-"i offer you my gratitude but what do i do in return?"
    Zlatty-"just leave fabby to me,that is all"
    Deep Throat-"consider it done. now boys lets roll"
    bisco-"where are seven and lou?"
    Tonino-"they have been wrapped in cling-film naked together,seems that even fabby's men were sick of them"
    deep throat-"lets leave them there till they learn to get on"
    Seven-"screw you guys dont leave me here....lou i swear to god if you look down at my young virile young body i am gonna bite your nose off"
    Lou-"i wouldnt look at you if you were vida guerra covered in chocolate body paint amico mio"

will lou and seven ever escape?will deep throat take a more careful approach since fabby knows who he is?what are zlatty's plans for fabby? and will anyone figure out half of the movie refferences in my stories?stay tuned to find out more

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #274
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    maybe pulp fiction :)
    actually there is gonna be a pulp fiction reference that is unmistakeable in my next episode, i will try and get that one up later today

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #280
    Episode 28

fabby wakes up from a long slumber,his head is fuzzy and he tries to recollect the events of last night...deep throat...he seen his face...but who??? he is snapped back into consiousness and he realises he is tied to a chair. bleary eyed he looks up

Pannuci-"well well well, look what the spider web brought in, a couple of flies"
    Fabby-"couple?flies?"
    Fabby looks to his left and also tied up but with a rubber ball strapped into his mouth is adriano
    Fabby-"what the hell is going on here?"
    Pannuci-"stay still, i gotta quieten you out before Z gets here"
    Fabby-"hmmmphhh hmppphhh"

just then zlatty enters
    Zlatty-"well looks like we got ourselves a party,bring out the gimp"
    Panuci-"but he's sleeping"
    Zlatty-"well you better go wake him up then"
    Fabby and adriano look on in horror as pannuci goes into a box and bring out ronaldo in full fetish gear
    Zlatty-"ok which one of you boys wanna go first?fuck it adriano lets go"

fabby watches in horror as they lead adriano into a back room, leaving him with the gimp fabby siezes his chance for escape. breaking the chair and releasing the ropes he punches the gimp and runs upstairs
    fabby-"i aint going back there without some vaseline"

what are zlatty's fiendish plans for adriano? where the hell did they buy a gimp costume big enough for ronaldo?and are seven and lou still trapped together??probably, come back for more of fabby's misadventures..same batty boy time...same batty boy channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)