The Rossonero is here to give all of you hell! (9 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Welcome aboard. It's going to be an intersting season with additional milanista fans around.

OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Welcome, cuore

I am wondering, who referred this site to you?

And how's the weather in Monteal?

It was nicole actually. She came on the red and black forums and said this place had a good off topic section and it's true. I like it already. Back on the red and black forums you can't say one thing without people flipping out, and half of them don't speak english. The weather here is great, sunny, about 35 degrees. In about 2 months its gonna be hell though. I'm not looking forward to it.

Listen guys, I seriously mean no disrespect here, I realise I'm an outsider and all. But I have to ask you one thing, please never talk bad about Maldini to me, because you just make yourself sound like an idiot. The guy has had an amazing 20 year career. You don't see me making cracks about ADP or other players. I'm actually a big fan of Pavel Nedved and Gigi Buffon also. So, just to let you guys know, I'm here more for the off topic stuff than anything.

Peace

Oh, and the reason I brought up italians, Desmond, is because I beleive that all italians have a great respect for Paolo.

That is all

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++
    Listen guys, I seriously mean no disrespect here, I realise I'm an outsider and all. But I have to ask you one thing, please never talk bad about Maldini to me, because you just make yourself sound like an idiot. The guy has had an amazing 20 year career. You don't see me making cracks about ADP or other players...
    I think you'll find that Del Piero gets far more stick (and probably less respect) here than Maldini! I hope you don't mind assorted cracks at Vieiri though. :)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I don't think that any person who call himself a soccer fan will say something bad about Maldini, he is walking legend, and its the Milan player who I myself have most respect of all...

Oh, yeah, welcome too

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I think you'll find that Del Piero gets far more stick (and probably less respect) here than Maldini! I hope you don't mind assorted cracks at Vieiri though. :)
    Hahaha feel free. I really couldn't beleive the news of his arrival when I heard it. I don,t know what Galliani was thinking. Oh well, at least Inter managed to out-do us in "stupidest signing of the year" with the arrival of Luis Figo.

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Bollocks! Maldini is but a geriatric nancy boy who just happens to be there because daddy put a good word in for him. Filippo Galli all the way.
    hahahahaha... ok, I'm just gonna stop reacting negatively towards these stupid comments. I'll just let Maldini's feet do the talking this season. Let's see how many Delpiero runs he'll stop this year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Bollocks! Maldini is but a geriatric nancy boy who just happens to be there because daddy put a good word in for him. Filippo Galli all the way.
    "Get yourself ready, boy. By the way, which side do you prefer to play on?"

"On the right, please, signore."

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

The same thing she does on Juve forums, I imagine. :p

wait lemme find you a direct quote...hmm here it is...

"he's jesus sex toy" (about Kaka)

needless to say that alot of people back home were pissed about that one.

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    By thw way, I just realice that you are from Montreal... have to say that is the most beautiful city I have been... :cool:
    hahah sweet..Thanks, I love it here too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)