The Rossonero is here to give all of you hell! (1 Viewer)

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
wattup guys, I'm Dan from Montreal. I'm a Milan fan, but I was told that this forum is good so I decided to check it out. I love all soccer and I'm not out to give anyone shit for the team they support.

FORZA MILAN!!!...and let it be known that Maldini is more of a man than any player in the history of La Vecchia Signora.

***how can I get my picture to show in the signature?***

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sup?

I certainly enjoyed seeing Milan finish second on Serie A and the Champions League, where they were beaten on penalty kicks and ironically the guy that scored the winning penalty two years ago missed it this year.

One of the highlights of this football year for me :thumb:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Welcome, Dan. You're unfortunately three months late for the humiliation here, but we'll catch you next time. :D

OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Sup?

I certainly enjoyed seeing Milan finish second on Serie A and the Champions League, where they were beaten on penalty kicks and ironically the guy that scored the winning penalty two years ago missed it this year.

haha ya...refresh my memory...who was it that that guy scored against? and what title was the result of that penalty? Whens the last time u zebras won a champions league?

I can't believe Nicole, ur giving me a warning. Your the one who came on the red and black forums and starts making offensive comments about Jesus Christ. Give me a ****ing break. And from what i gather from the above 4 posts, ur not very liked here either.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Sup?

Fabi, maybe you can't be Sergio's wife, but can you be my psychic?! ;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++

I can't believe Nicole, ur giving me a warning. Your the one who came on the red and black forums and starts making offensive comments about Jesus Christ. Give me a ****ing break. And from what i gather from the above 4 posts, ur not very liked here either.
    :LOL:

I said one thing dont castigate me for it :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

haha ya...refresh my memory...who was it that that guy scored against? and what title was the result of that penalty? Whens the last time u zebras won a champions league?

Ugh, please stop the attitude Heart. We were just kidding

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17

Ugh, please stop the attitude Heart. We were just kidding

What attitude? I'm having a good time. Did I pinch a nerve or something?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

And from what i gather from the above 4 posts, ur not very liked here either.
    How did you figure that out? I was hoping to keep it secret for a little while :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)