The Rossonero is here to give all of you hell! (8 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
cuz u support Milan, they suck. Juventus is waaay better. Maldini isn't even good enought to clean Del Piero's shoes...

FORZA JUVE!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    cuz u support Milan, they suck. Juventus is waaay better. Maldini isn't even good enought to clean Del Piero's shoes...

FORZA JUVE!!
    Are there any italians on here that can shut this faggot up? I'm too tired to waste my time defending a legend against some ignorant shit who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about soccer.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++

Are there any italians on here that can shut this faggot up? I'm too tired to waste my time defending a legend against some ignorant shit who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about soccer.

he already fits in !!!:D

Oct 1, 2002

take it as a joke, this is juventus forum after all. ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

First warning. There won't be a second one.

Welcome. Behave.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

Interesting why you specified Italians here...

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
    wattup guys, I'm Dan from Montreal. I'm a Milan fan, but I was told that this forum is good so I decided to check it out. I love all soccer and I'm not out to give anyone shit for the team they support.

FORZA MILAN!!!...and let it be known that Maldini is more of a man than any player in the history of La Vecchia Signora.

***how can I get my picture to show in the signature?***
    Now thats some way to introduce yourself in the forum of the club thats been kicking your ass for the last 100 yrs or more.

mmmmm how many stars do you have on you chest?

Have some respect, do not come here and tell us that milans players are better than juves and so on.
    If you had no intention to give anyone shit for the team they support, than you shouldn't of said that about maldini.

No disrispect to maldini, he is one of the greatest ambassadors of italian football and one of the most loyal players in the world.

ohh by the way. ever heard of Dino Zoff ? :eek:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004

Hahha I don't know why he flipped like that. It was meant like a joke. Ofcourse Maldini is a great legend, as good as Del Piero IMO. I respect him very much. I adore players like Alex and Paolo. I just wanted to see what kind of responce you would give me :) I like playing idiot sometimes.

Hahhaha Peace man. FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)