THE ROOKIE (14 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The Goalkeeper said:
ecoute-toi, je t'interroges pas okay? je te demandes pas ou tu habites. mais pour que tu m'embetes plus, j'habite en arrondissement numero sept. Jusque a cote de la musee de l'ordre de la liberation. maintenent, t'es content? va s y, appele moi un fake. Va manger des baguettes mon petit.

non mais quelle baltringue

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nothing important really, I think he's either a dual account or a fake....I won't bother aanymore actually.

OP
The Goalkeeper

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    Modo Bianconero said:
    you kno i was thinking the same thing .. but i dont like involving myself in such arguements.. its really pointless .. hes french , hes fake or hes a dual . eitherways its none of my business..
    No, I promise you guys i am not menace or jack or jill or whoever you think i am. This is my first sign up to this forum and im just here to contribute. No beefs attached...

May 30, 2004
    The Goalkeeper said:
    No, I promise you guys i am not menace or jack or jill or whoever you think i am. This is my first sign up to this forum and im just here to contribute. No beefs attached...

well then welcome to the forums... u ve already made a lot of good friends lol
    anyway i ve always wondered how come there wasnt one french guy on this forums .. figured the french dont care for juventus or italian football period.... any other french people out there other than Gk and menace if hes infact french and was misleading you fools the whole time... tht would be a twist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)