THE ROOKIE (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Goalkeeper said:
ecoute-toi, je t'interroges pas okay? je te demandes pas ou tu habites. mais pour que tu m'embetes plus, j'habite en arrondissement numero sept. Jusque a cote de la musee de l'ordre de la liberation. maintenent, t'es content? va s y, appele moi un fake. Va manger des baguettes mon petit.
Living in France and not having a French keyboard? Or you still havent learned to use the é, è and ê.....As I said, try harder

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Usually translators don't give 'les accent', they also give weird 'non-French' expressions like 'arrondissement numero sept' :rofl:

OP
The Goalkeeper

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    Jeeks. Ecoute, I don't care whatever you think of me. Keep it to yourself. Im not going to question where you are from. I came to this forum to have nice conversations with my fellow Juventus fans...not to argue where my abode is. NOw I know you're a nice guy and all. I'm french okay? Now let it go and we'll go on with our lives...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    The Goalkeeper said:
    Jeeks. Ecoute, I don't care whatever you think of me. Keep it to yourself. Im not going to question where you are from. I came to this forum to have nice conversations with my fellow Juventus fans...not to argue where my abode is. NOw I know you're a nice guy and all. I'm french okay? Now let it go and we'll go on with our lives...
    Your Juventus discussions are amazing, a lineup consisting of Bonnefoi, Gladstone, Oliver and the likes sure is so interesting to read. I say you are fake and I demand further investigation in your identity.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    mark77 said:
    bogosse could mean kid.
    Actually your French guardian, managed to find your avatar and used it, how smart he is to look in that dead thread and find it....

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    Actually your French guardian, managed to find your avatar and used it, how smart he is to look in that dead thread and find it....
    I think he took that one on the UEFA site. They have every kit like this one of every team in the CL and UEFA Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)