The Rock Thread (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Smith looked like an ass if you ask me, he should have joined in on the fan. Best bit was Nico coming on as a frontman, all 2.5m of him. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bautiful song?

in a ROCK thread??

dude i think we have a pre-teen 90's boyband thread i think might be more your scene

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So Metallica is playing here on Sunday. I can still get a ticket but all my friends are idiots so I have no one to go with. How good are they live? I don't know should I go risk it(the ticket ain't cheap) and just go see it alone, like a proper idiot.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I dont know how their recent performances are, but generally, they're a great band to see live. I don't see why you shouldn't go alone. Fuck the others. Watch it.
Yeah that's what I hear and I'm really pissed. I've been led on by 3 mates, saying we'll go, we'll go and when push came to shove and tickets needed to be bought, suddenly "no one likes Metallica all that much". Fuck. I can't imagine going anywhere alone...but fuck them, I'll buy 6 beers and infiltrate some gang there if I go. :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I dont know how their recent performances are, but generally, they're a great band to see live. I don't see why you shouldn't go alone. Fuck the others. Watch it.
:agree:

I've never been to one of their live concerts V so I can't tell you that much about them, though if I can say anything it's this, I wouldn't miss anything like this for the world :D

Go to the concert even if you have to go on bare foot man :p

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Anything know yet about a possible new album of Linkin Park, Dooz told me a few months ago they were working on anew album but it stays rather quiet around them.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Anything know yet about a possible new album of Linkin Park, Dooz told me a few months ago they were working on anew album but it stays rather quiet around them.
they are currently writing new lyrics to which they can loop over the same riffs and beats and packaging it as a "return to form":faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)