The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I completely forgot about Olivier,i wonder if he can rekindle his career?im sure Deschamps will bring the best out of him though.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
never really got going in his time with us, but never really got a chance either. was impressive before so hopefully he can recapture that form and forge a career in the juve shirt

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good stuff here, I am sensing a change in the team towards a path I like; it would be interesting to see Juve again with a new face lift, even at lower divisions.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Bozi.78 said:
    never really got going in his time with us, but never really got a chance either. was impressive before so hopefully he can recapture that form and forge a career in the juve shirt
    He was terribly unlucky. Just as he was starting to get minutes and impose himself and finally got to start a league match, he got injured 15 minutes into that match.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Dominic said:
    He was terribly unlucky. Just as he was starting to get minutes and impose himself and finally got to start a league match, he got injured 15 minutes into that match.
    anyone know how he performed on loan???

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Bozi.78 said:
    anyone know how he performed on loan???
    Average.

But if Kapo is coming back, why not?
    After all he can perform on the left wing with less pressure and he can develop his maximum potential.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    juventus is preparing for the worse but as byrone said , we feel here optimistic about the atomsphere surrounding the club these days ! news faces new era ! I'm confident things will get better hopefully. U know we've wasted many players becoz of capello ! look at APPIAH and how he've done well in the world cup ties. Cappello just don't know how to get the most of young players

May 20, 2006
    Not bad - Zanetti, Marchionni, Bojinov, Miccoli, Kapo, Konko ( say what?), several players from Siena back, probably we shall bring Tachinardi home, only Mutu out ...and the transfer market hasnt started yet. Any news about Zlatihno ? Trez ?

Dec 26, 2004
    Don Lucciano said:
    Not bad - Zanetti, Marchionni, Bojinov, Miccoli, Kapo, Konko ( say what?), several players from Siena back, probably we shall bring Tachinardi home, only Mutu out ...and the transfer market hasnt started yet. Any news about Zlatihno ? Trez ?
    Old new Zlatan... Chewing gum, playing with oranges and missing Capello's presence in bed... sorry on bench.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    Miccoli, Kapo, Konko

if they are coming that means a more attacking juve... something we havent been fameliar with.

i hope Didier all luck and i got faith on him not only because he was a juventus player but also i liked the monaco team he built, which reached the CL final

also his method were clearly adopted from lippi ... the way he converts 442 to 433

now we must have faith in the working managment. most of them are not experienced and they are put in a not so pretty situation, so we must not be too judgmental on them

Forza Azzuri......... Forza Juve

Mar 6, 2005
    The thing is, we'll probably start off in the Serie B/C, so the inexperienced management and players as a whole would be given a smaller piece to chew for the moment..

This could, in fact, turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to Juventus after all

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Deschamps is the man, he will need to adapt and slowly get used to his new job. I'm happy for Kapo. I hope he stays and learns from Nedved when he retires.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I thought Kapo made a number of good games last season, and was pissed of him being loaned out. He would definetly be valuable in Serie B or C. I'm looking forward to get to watch him play again. :)

Don Lucciano said:
    If Zlatan would stay (WOULD), I wonder how he'd perform under Deschamps. If he would recover from this awful season and how he would deal with not being sure of his starting place. I hope it could have a positive effect on him that he would actually have to fight for a starting place. Not that we shouldn't sell him, cause I still think he could bring in loads of cash. But keeping him wouldn't be that bad either, since he has dominated sub-standard leagues throw out his career.

It will also be nice to see him and Del Piero have a fair "competition" for the place next to the striker. Though I hope he could find a way to field an in form Alessandro despite how the other players are performing. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Zlatan will go to Real Madrid. Or Internazionale if Eriksson get that job, I think he's about first on his wish list of players.

Anyhow, this would be an interesting line up in Serie B:

Del Piero Bojinov
    Marchionni Nedved Giannichedda Kapo
    Chiellini Cannavaro Thuram Balzaretti
    Abbiatti

DelpieroForLife said:
    Old new Zlatan... Chewing gum, playing with oranges and missing Capello's presence in bed... sorry on bench.
    Isn't this an insult to one of our players? Or do you just get warned if you insult one of the more popular players?

acedriver

Jan 23, 2004
    SexualChocolate said:
    The thing is, we'll probably start off in the Serie B/C, so the inexperienced management and players as a whole would be given a smaller piece to chew for the moment..

This could, in fact, turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to Juventus after all
    feels like playing football manager :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)