The Return of Enron (not the billion-dollar company that went under) (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I never did understand how and why fans of other teams, like him and Fred, got on this forum to be honest. Still they're great posters that offer more knowledge and good posts than majority of our own fans, so....come back man.
I never understand why people join forums where the majority support the same team as you do. Its not half as fun when you're agreeing with people most of the time. :p

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Trust me, vlatko tried to go on a forum were people support different teams, it just didn't work.

And Enron/Aaron, please return, dont let it get you, it is just a forum.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I saw Enron this weekend, and he says he's not coming back. The reasons are as such.

Alen: He thinks you're a fag, Alen. You don't know anything about football and thinks your love for Juve is pathetic. He also hopes your children hate football.

Red: He thinks Scots are retards. Yes, especially you. He wants you banned and if you are not, he will not come back.

Jack: He just says you're a clown Baloney-eater since you're from Lebanon.

Rab: Enron thinks you need to be DP's wife, not twin.

Abeja: "Fag".

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I saw Enron this weekend, and he says he's not coming back. The reasons are as such.

Alen: He thinks you're a fag, Alen. You don't know anything about football and thinks your love for Juve is pathetic. He also hopes your children hate football.

Red: He thinks Scots are retards. Yes, especially you. He wants you banned and if you are not, he will not come back.

Jack: He just says you're a clown Baloney-eater since you're from Lebanon.

Rab: Enron thinks you need to be DP's wife, not twin.

Abeja: "Fag".
No I didn't say any of that. I said I would only come back if Andy, Droohv, and Duscan were banned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)