The Return of Enron (not the billion-dollar company that went under) (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's all?

That's like someone leaving over ManUre comments.
That's it basically in a nutshell, if you go back a few pages in the CL thread you can find the whole incident. I think Aaron was understandably upset since his team had just been knocked out of the CL, but a Juve forum isn't going to offer much sympathy

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
That's it basically in a nutshell, if you go back a few pages in the CL thread you can find the whole incident. I think Aaron was understandably upset since his team had just been knocked out of the CL, but a Juve forum isn't going to offer much sympathy
still, 5 guys hounding a Pool supporter relentlessly will get to anyone...with that also being said, Aaron shouldn't have left over such lame BS

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he putted that shit at heart when he shouldn't had done that, i like the american trio and it's sad if it will be teared apart...fucking aabeja and yoko ono

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well Abejaa is permanently banned if that counts for anything, DPFL explained that the comment wasn't a direct comment to Aaron's post and I was merely explaining to Aaron the rules of the forums. He shouldn't have got upset and left to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)