The return of Edgar Davids................. (2 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Maniche has loads of creativity, especially when I see him playing for Porto. I suppose with Portugal he did not get to show his brilliance with Deco and Figo in the side, and acted like more of a ball winner, not a playmaker. Maniche has more creativity than Nedved, thats for sure, and he's a better passer and ball handler than Blasi.

About Pizzaro, do you think he has the size and tackling ability to play for Juve? I am not sure if he does, but I would certainly take a chance on him.
I am not sure about what you mean by size and tackling ability i have no time for as we have way too many of that in our team. Its the creative part we are lacking in and thats where he is very good as he is very comfortable on the ball, does not panic and actually does help out his defence . He is way better than maresca who alongside Micolli is vastly overrated in my book as everything they do no matter how simple is magnified into something it is not.

To say Pizzaro is not Juve stuff, I dont know what that means, he is not from the correct country or his face does not fit cos he is a damned fine player, vastly underated and believe me , if he was from those parts of the world where you dont have to do much to be noticed, lots will be singing his praises by now

Well I have seen Maniche in Cl and for his country and he didnt look that creative to me and being creative in the Portuguese league cannot be very hard as there is very little competition there but i think he is a fabulous player, box to box and i would not want he and Nedved in the same team as that will negate what they are both good at

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Appiah is a joke......

Blasi is tough, but has NO ball skills.......

Davids is tough AND has tremendous ball skills !!!!

Davids-------Emerson

killer combo !!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This asshole will never comeback , he prefer to sit on the bench for 5 years rather to cut his salary and play for juve or barca:(

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unfortunatly this move probably never happen
Davids is a great player awesome ball winner push the whole team forward knows how to use his speed has good dribbling skills and technique ability and add assists from then and then he is one of my favourite players but I can`t see this move occur :down:

Dec 26, 2004
Juventus reject Inter Milan offer for Tacchinardi
tribalfootball.com - January 29, 2005

Juventus have rejected an offer from Inter Milan for midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi.

Inter supremo Massimo Moratti offered a choice of Edgar Davids or Cristiano Zanetti in exchange for Tacchinardi, but was given short shrift by Juve officials.

Inter are keen to offload Davids, who is a huge drain on their wage bill and has hardly figured for the club this season.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would accept Tacchinardi for Davids, but when I think about Davids screwed Juve and he has huge wages and Tacchinardi is so loyal, maybe I dont ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)