The return of Edgar Davids................. (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Juventus reject Inter Milan offer for Tacchinardi
tribalfootball.com - January 29, 2005

Juventus have rejected an offer from Inter Milan for midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi.

Inter supremo Massimo Moratti offered a choice of Edgar Davids or Cristiano Zanetti in exchange for Tacchinardi, but was given short shrift by Juve officials.

Inter are keen to offload Davids, who is a huge drain on their wage bill and has hardly figured for the club this season.
Tribal football is a joke! Tey don't even know wad they r reporting!
Don't believe anything written by dem! :)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Today sports.it reported that Moggi may bring a new player to Juve until the transfer window closed and among possible acquisitions are Davids or Oddo.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Today sports.it reported that Moggi may bring a new player to Juve until the transfer window closed and among possible acquisitions are Davids or Oddo.
we dont want any of them:(

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
thats why he is better. He is loyal although he is the 3rd choice. He was 4th for a long time. Davids just wanted more money and it ended with a loan to Barca and now in Inter. He want to get back to Juventus to win the scudetto. NO! u stay with looser Inter and suffer!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
thats why he is better. He is loyal although he is the 3rd choice. He was 4th for a long time. Davids just wanted more money and it ended with a loan to Barca and now in Inter. He want to get back to Juventus to win the scudetto. NO! u stay with looser Inter and suffer!
exactly:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Davids regrets Inter switch Thursday 10 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unhappy Inter midfielder Edgar Davids has admitted that he may have made a mistake in joining the club.

The Dutchman signed on a free transfer in the summer, but he has struggled to play regularly at the San Siro under Roberto Mancini.

"I didn’t expect to feature so little, otherwise I wouldn’t have come here," stated the former Juventus and Barcelona ace.

Davids made the statement after appearing in yesterday’s 2-1 win over Steaua Bucharest, a friendly he played in as a result of his omission from the Dutch squad.

"It is up to Coach Mancini to decide how and when to use me," continued the midfield warrior, who has played just 13 League games this term.

"I’ll still keep working hard though during the week and I obviously hope to play more often from now on."

Davids, who was linked with a January exit, admits that he doesn’t know what his future holds.

"I can’t really talk about that right now," he noted. "We’ll have to see what happens. For now I just need to train hard."

:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
well he is suffering,ok he really worthed that but if he wants to come back to juve old good days with smaller salary and convinced that nowhere else he could do better, i dont think we sould close that door, imagine a def duo emerson-davids
chiellini canna thuram zambro
buffon
super solid team oldone but good enough to win everything next year

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
And he had a wonderful six months at the Nou Camp but instead of staying in Spain he opted to join Inter :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)