The Return Of Appiah (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Appiah dead on the street

Appiah is somewhat of an infamous figure in italy after breaking his neck after looking to fast to the left and to the right just before he was to cross a street.
A spokesman said that Stephen Appiah was always very cautious when crossing a street but this time he did look for cars to fast.
Nah, goal.com BS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gencho-07

Avanti La Vecchia Signora
Aug 24, 2008
Former Juventus midfielder Stephen Appiah admits that he dreams of a return to the Bianconeri. Juve are looking for some midfield reinforcements and the former Brescia man may be the medicine for their injury problems.

The Ghanaian played for the Bianconeri for two seasons between 2003 and 2005 and reveals that he wouldn’t mind a move back to Turin.

Appiah recently terminated his contract with Fenerbahce and he is a free agent. He is now hoping Claudio Ranieri takes notice of his situation.

“Coming back to Juve would be a dream for me and I am sure I can give them more compared to my first experiences there,” Appiah told Tuttosport.

“I am better, more mature and I would be ready to make my self available for the team.

“I don’t know if there has been any contact, but I hope there has been.

“My agent hasn’t told me anything yet. I know that there's been offers from abroad, but if Juventus call they will be priority.”

The 27-year-old would be a welcome addition to the Old Lady as a number of injuries have hampered the team.

Claudio Marchisio, Cristiano Zanetti, Marco Marchionni and Mauro Camoranesi all have various problems in the treatment room and Appiah would represent great cover in the middle. Juve are looking to challenge for major titles this year and a strong squad is needed if they are to achieve their ambitions.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yah close this then someone copy/paste that shit on the other. If we don't get appiah i will take a shit on Secco's door step

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Appiah wouldn't be brought in to be the new hero in midfield, he'd just be a direct replacement for Tiago. He'd play as much as Tiago did last season or maybe even less. If Tiago stays, no new midfielder will arrive.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Tiago is rubbish as is Appiah, so there is no differance. Getting rid of Tiago to sign Appiah is pointless & vice versa. The current managment at the club are utterly clueless.
You cant sell your 4th or 5th choice central midfielder and bring in a new midfield star if the clueless managment feels the current squad is complete. They would look for someone who'd play an equal role, and Appiah >> Tiago. Plus he's free and we could use the cash from Tiago's sale for a defender.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
selling tiago will get us money.. bringing back appiah wont cost anything.. he is transfer free right?

his wages are the only problem.. but i think they are not that high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)