The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (47 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In my experience Americans are more outgoing than people in Northern and Central Europe though. But there is something superficial about their kindness too, whereas you could meet an Italian at 2pm and know all about him, his life and his family by 8. At which point you're having dinner in his house.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
That sounds terrible and annoying. No one wants to spend a day of their vacation at some random italian’s house eating their mom’s greasy lasagna.

- - - Updated - - -

Turn your baseball cap around the correct way and it won't be so obvious when you travel.

But really though, I have people walking up to me and gibbering away in whatever the local language is all the time across continental Europe. In the UK no, people are more reserved. Italians will talk to anyone.
Lol perhaps. But like Seven said, Americans in general are way more interactive.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In my experience Americans are more outgoing than people in Northern and Central Europe though. But there is something superficial about their kindness too, whereas you could meet an Italian at 2pm and know all about him, his life and his family by 8. At which point you're having dinner in his house.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Facts. Been invited twice in same trip to random homes and dinners in Italy after an hour of convo more or less.

While in my experience Americans are super nice and social, but it's in superficial way, like they are forced to be that way. Usually such encounters don't go past the surface.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Facts. Been invited twice in same trip to random homes and dinners in Italy after an hour of convo more or less.

While in my experience Americans are super nice and social, but it's in superficial way, like they are forced to be that way. Usually such encounters don't go past the surface.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

i wouldn't want to go to an american's house even if invited. ew

brb getting raped
brb getting chopped up in basement
brb getting eaten by cannibals
brb house gets destroyed by savage tornadoes
brb getting shot....even if invited, cuz americans alays be shooting folks. when not shooting blakcs and shcool kids. they shoot people dancing accidentally.

no thanks. would rather go to europe and risk getting run over by a car or truck

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

brb getting raped
brb getting shot....even if invited, cuz americans alays be shooting folks. when not shooting blakcs and shcool kids. they shoot people dancing accidentally.

no thanks. would rather go to europe and risk getting run over by a car or truck
CoolBrightAmazonparrot-max-1mb.gif

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

brb getting raped

You can only come if you bring T H I C C hoes.

lamb sauce

May 28, 2018
:lol2:

Yeah, pretty much.

And here in Portugal you greet women strangers by kissing them on both cheeks. I do that in America, I'm getting Ugg boots in my crotch and pepper spray in my eyes.
yeah I think that in countries where people are much more open and outgoing (like portugal and the mediterraneans) the relationship between the two sexes is more honest and this reactionary feminism hasn't had grounds to flourish

- - - Updated - - -

on another note memri tv is a beacon of knowledge
2sz0fg4dcod01.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)