The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (46 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I actually hate how the internet has helped create fat acceptance, not even that, morbid obesity acceptance and almost promotion, over general equality. The same goes for misandry over feminism. It's militant retardation. That's not plus size.

Oh well, let's see how their bodies feel in 5-10 years. The only thing funny about that image will be their medical bills (assume US).
I mean I understand that bullying a person due to their weight should be frowned upon (as with bullying in general), especially during childhood or the teenage years where people actually can't really be blamed for it, and some serious psychological and social damage can be done, but it needs to be made clear that obesity is nothing to be proud of. Not that much because of aesthetic reasons even, but simply 'cause it's unhealthy as shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think that's mostly an Internet thing with the whole promotion of fat people but yeah, there is an obesity epidemic going on.

It is an internet thing. In the real world people are disgusted by fat people. It is just physically disgusting. We are designed to find it disgusting. No one can deny basic evolution.

But I do believe it is wrong to make fun of fat people. Like that dancing guy from a while back.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
nah. marvel would win that.

It is an internet thing. In the real world people are disgusted by fat people. It is just physically disgusting. We are designed to find it disgusting. No one can deny basic evolution.

But I do believe it is wrong to make fun of fat people. Like that dancing guy from a while back.
we make fun of everyone here tho. obviously i wouldn't make fun of a fat person, or any person for that matter in real life unless they were going out of their way to be dicks but an online forum is a different thing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
ALC is retarded. Goku and Vegeta would eat their food, kill them and then find the dragon balls to resurrect them just to kill em again.
fuck you asshole. hulk, the wolverine, flash, ironman, etc with captain america as general would kick those monkeys back to their home planet.

and the guy who made that picture is just as dumb as you and osman. it's "too many of their bones" not "too much".

and why the fuck is vegeta who's on the right, talking about taking the ones on the left? he's apparently not just a physical midget but also a mental one.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
fuck you asshole. hulk, the wolverine, flash, ironman, etc with captain america as general would kick those monkeys back to their home planet.

and the guy who made that picture is just as dumb as you and osman. it's "too many of their bones" not "too much".

and why the fuck is vegeta who's on the right, talking about taking the ones on the left? he's apparently not just a physical midget but also a mental one.
*insertspiritbombgif*

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Goku would wipe they away with his fart while having his blond hair.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
super saiyan or not, there's too many mutants and superheroes in marvel.

matter of fact, deadpool by himself would easily win against both goku and vegeta.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
American kids grew up with comic heroes, everywhere-elsian kids grew up with Dragonball :D

Only superhero being close to DB gotta be superman. I mean look at guys like Spiderman, Hulk, FantasticFour, Batman, Ironman, Thor. They are literally nothing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
American kids grew up with comic heroes, everywhere-elsian kids grew up with Dragonball :D

Only superhero being close to DB gotta be superman. I mean look at guys like Spiderman, Hulk, FantasticFour, Batman, Ironman, Thor. They are literally nothing.
I grew up with dragonball too :D

Just saying, marvel superheroes are stronger, especially if you combine them

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm too old for Dragonball, and not American. I've no idea how anyone is supposed to win a fight against the likes of Superman, Deadpool and Hulk, however.
Because DB heroes can shoot from distance, what will Hulk and Deadpool do against it? Superman is tough without doubt and Flash might be interesting as well.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because DB heroes can shoot from distance, what will Hulk and Deadpool do against it? Superman is tough without doubt and Flash might be interesting as well.
The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets so there's not much help the whole shooting from distance thing can do. And then you have Thor who can thundershock those motherfuckers. And then Deadpool who is basically the most unbeatable superhero ever created and can never die. Superman is basically the same idea as Goku, except he has the laser vision instead of kamehamehas.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 20 and never watched dragon ball until my little bro did. I also never watched marvel movies and was never a fan of the cartoons.
way to contribute to the conversation :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)