The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (11 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I actually hate how the internet has helped create fat acceptance, not even that, morbid obesity acceptance and almost promotion, over general equality. The same goes for misandry over feminism. It's militant retardation. That's not plus size.

Oh well, let's see how their bodies feel in 5-10 years. The only thing funny about that image will be their medical bills (assume US).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I actually hate how the internet has helped create fat acceptance, not even that, morbid obesity acceptance and almost promotion, over general equality. The same goes for misandry over feminism. It's militant retardation. That's not plus size.

Oh well, let's see how their bodies feel in 5-10 years. The only thing funny about that image will be their medical bills (assume US).
It's not okay to point at fat people, but when it comes to skinny girls....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:agree: r/fatlogic is one of the most hilarious things i've seen

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

:agree: And then there's the hate against skinny women. It's fucking ridiculous.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

Couldn't agree more, it's a complex issue as to how the medical marvels end up the way they do but to chastise those that actually bother to care for themselves is bizarre at best.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's mostly an Internet thing with the whole promotion of fat people but yeah, there is an obesity epidemic going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)