The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (43 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've never had gold.
It only comes on tap or bottles here. Pretty thin stuff but for a session it's better than normal Foster's. Maybe that's just personal taste as it is a Euro lager rather than American adjunct. Most lagers brewed outside of Europe tend to be the latter (apart from the Asian rice ones).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It only comes on tap or bottles here. Pretty thin stuff but for a session it's better than normal Foster's. Maybe that's just personal taste as it is a Euro lager rather than American adjunct. Most lagers brewed outside of Europe tend to be the latter (apart from the Asian rice ones).
We barely have American beer here. I think all I've had is buds. Not a huge fan.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We barely have American beer here. I think all I've had is buds. Not a huge fan.
No I mean in style, they tend to brew American adjuncts because the US market is obviously the biggest. If you look around the world you see Foster's, KEO, Red Stripe, Sagres, Sol, Tiger, Tsingtao, Cobra, Corona, Quilmes, Brahma, Estrella, Saigon, they are all AA's, and often the biggest exporter from that country.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
No I mean in style, they tend to brew American adjuncts because the US market is obviously the biggest. If you look around the world you see Foster's, KEO, Red Stripe, Sagres, Sol, Tiger, Tsingtao, Cobra, Corona, Quilmes, Brahma, Estrella, Saigon, they are all AA's, and often the biggest exporter from that country.
ah right.

:tup:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Come on dude, Europe has so many good lagers. Fosters Gold is alright, actually.
Foster's is Shit. Get on the vb's the tinnies though, coopers is nice, 4 pines :tup:
Beer is beer.. all of 'em (no, not the dark ones, those are shite) are drinkable. Some are better than the other, but still they are all drinkable. :agree:

People wan't to pretend that they actually know something about beers, they want to drink this and that beer 'cause it costs 3€/bottle, but not this and that beer since it's "only" 2€/bottle. Believe me, I fucking know people who really think they are something and that for they "can't" drink "normal" beer which is perfectly good.

I like Urquell for instance, but I wouldn't drink 24 bottles of it. It only tastes really good during the first pint/bottle, but after that it's pretty much meh. And it costs way more than just some normal beer like Foster's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)