The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (30 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
What beer people even drink in US&A? Budweiser only? Or some "white trash beer" like in South Park? :D

Budweiser is way better than Peroni for example.. but Italy really isn't a beer country. They sell horrible beers in Germany too and they have no idea how to serve 'em right (in Berlin they do). But I've enjoyed every beer while being there and normally got wasted with those local beers. :shifty: :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We have more beers in USA than the rest of the world combined :D

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite is Yuengling, a PA lager. Cheap and tasty but i drink pretty much everything

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What beer people even drink in US&A? Budweiser only? Or some "white trash beer" like in South Park? :D

Budweiser is way better than Peroni for example.. but Italy really isn't a beer country. They sell horrible beers in Germany too and they have no idea how to serve 'em right (in Berlin they do). But I've enjoyed every beer while being there and normally got wasted with those local beers. :shifty: :D
Menebrea is a fantastic Italian beer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, it's not available on tap here in Sweden from what I noticed. But we had little pub pilgrimage in London and Berlin, where the custom became ending each night with 3 rounds of Peroni :agree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't tell me Peroni isn't bland. The only reason people hype it up here is because it's Italian and expensive. Just like Stella (except Stella is Belgian)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Don't tell me Peroni isn't bland. The only reason people hype it up here is because it's Italian and expensive. Just like Stella (except Stella is Belgian)
well maybe compared to craft beers or whatever, but it's pretty good in terms of 'common' beers

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not worth the premium over the beers you guys are talking shit on, imo. I respect cheap and watered down beer because it doesn't pretend to be something it's not and gets the job done, for the common folk and the rich as well. But beers like Peroni and Stella are just hype.

- - - Updated - - -

You're getting this all wrong. Yellow Donkey is the best beer.
I'll attempt to try it this summer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not worth the premium over the beers you guys are talking shit on, imo. I respect cheap and watered down beer because it doesn't pretend to be something it's not and gets the job done, for the common folk and the rich as well. But beers like Peroni and Stella are just hype.
I can't even drink more than 2 of those, and they give the worst hangovers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)