The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (46 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Dogs are pack animals, so long as they know their position in the 'pack' of your family the child should be at no real risk from most dogs. Dogs with a violent temperament and dogs that are known to be violent without warning ie. Pitt Bulls/Rottweillers/Dobermanns should be kept away from children. But Great Danes/Newfoundlands/Lurchers/Greyhounds are big dogs that are often less violent than smaller breeds.
why what a lot of complete and utter bollocks,congratulations! normally to read a post with such sweeping generalisations,ignorance,unfounded accusations and nincompoopery i would have to search for anything from Turk

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
why what a lot of complete and utter bollocks,congratulations! normally to read a post with such sweeping generalisations,ignorance,unfounded accusations and nincompoopery i would have to search for anything from Turk
I'm not gonna bother arguing back, if you feel that the public doesn't need protection from animals with a recorded history of violence then I wont win in an argument against you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)