The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (35 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Are you serious? Ramos is a retard :howler: Defenitely a bigger retard then Ronaldo, who mainly is a funny fruity diver, but Ramos is just retarded ass in so many ways, hehe.
Deadly serious m8.....
They both are arrogant morons but i expected a bit more class like i said, when i think about it i should have expected it ,now Alonso and Ramos might get a 2 match ban :lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Okay, let's see. If you were born 500 years from now perhaps by then humans would be whizzing all over space and you could explore the galaxy?
Yeah Martin, I'm afraid I'm forced to withdraw my earlier comment.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2774315&postcount=9094
Try some knock, knock jokes next time, Martin.
What do you know, this turned out to be funny after all. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I have no idea what you guys are up to. It was a simple joke in a thread full of simple jokes, yet you thought it had to be deciphered as some kind of divine message?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm not kidding. I'm sleepy, it seems.
I swear this gotta be a joke at my expense.

Okay, suppose you would like to travel in space, right? But you can't, because there is no way to do that. Not in your lifetime. Yet, if you were born some time later, maybe by then people would be traveling in space. Thus you were born too soon to be able to do it. And this would make you sad. Thus the cartoon character who is looking sad and the caption "born too early to explore the galaxy".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)