The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (53 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i have dabbled:shifty:

i find taht when you work in healthcare it is healthy to be able to laugh at the morbid,otherwise you may go home and cry everyday

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
i have dabbled:shifty:

i find taht when you work in healthcare it is healthy to be able to laugh at the morbid,otherwise you may go home and cry everyday
True.
Though you have to think about who's around you when you say that stuff:D
We had a little girl here to get a prosthetic a few weeks ago who was born without her left hand. The parents told us that the doctor who did the first check on the newborn said: Well lets hope she's right handed.:D They kind of didn't know how to take that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
True.
We had a little girl here to get a prosthetic a few weeks ago who was born without her left hand. The parents told us that the doctor who did the first check on the newborn said: Well lets hope she's right handed.:D They kind of didn't know how to take that.
:rofl: :rofl:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
True.
:lol:

because you over analyse things,sometimes it is needed to remind you of the things that make us who we are

you know,for your files
:agree:

Cyborgs have to do these things.

Snoop dogg is HOT!:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)