The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (16 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
only every time he passes a mirror...or catches his reflection on the computer screen

but that is only because he then see the reflection of his reflection on his shiny head,which reflects.....in ever decreasing shiny head reflection-ism

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
only every time he passes a mirror...or catches his reflection on the computer screen

but that is only because he then see the reflection of his reflection on his shiny head,which reflects.....in ever decreasing shiny head reflection-ism
And eventually the infinite regress makes him faint and he falls to the floor. Few minutes later he comes to his feet again and the process starts from scratch.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
but seriously Byron was laughing at the pic that follows,now i took it down because Emo's are misunderstood people...no matter how much you want them dead...they want to be dead more! so poking fun at Emo's is not funny,you should tell them that they look fantastic,that will cheer them up...which will confuse them even more

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i could argue that they wanted to end their lives...i was simply a facilitator:eyebrows:

but aye poking fun at emo's is like shooting fish in a barrel,i prefer making them laugh,they loathe that

kind of reminds me of the old joke-
A Sadist and a masochist are in a room,the masochist says "hit me" the Sadist says"....no"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)