The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (45 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There are many members who have positive reputation (Martin, Mark, Hoori) who chose to disable their reputation bar. I don't think they will like your suggestion. :)
Dude, just what does your usertitle say? I've asked you in the match thread but it was mercilessly ignored :cry:

)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;1860276 said:
We should have a poll: Who do you admire most? Maher or Kostarika?

I personally have never been more undecided in my entire life :confused:
Maher has makes idiotic posts but they are hilarious as to kostar's lame posts.

There are many members who have positive reputation (Martin, Mark, Hoori) who chose to disable their reputation bar. I don't think they will like your suggestion. :)
Then it should be disabled for negative reputation only?:)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eℓvin;1860282 said:
Dude, just what does your usertitle say? I've asked you in the match thread but it was mercilessly ignored :cry:

)
Which is harder, if you copy it and paste in google and then hit enter or keep on asking Alen about it from thread to thread and not get an answer?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

All the more reason to do it. They think they're special. :disagree:
Dru choose it for me,you can find it in the av & sig thread.You planning on using it on some unsavoury women?:D
It'd definetly be good to have at hand. :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I will re-enable -rep bar if you could change my nick to K0STA (if numbers are possible, burke has all kinds of symbols) if available, or other alternative ;)

Hows that sound? I guess would be fair trade?

other alternatives in order of preference:

1. K_O_S_T_A
2. COSTA
3. KOTE
4. KOTEM
5. MK

How Can I enable formatting of the text under nick (e.g. #10) ? I have 500 points can I trade them?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Anything is funny before the point when it comes to personal insult. I dont remember intentionally insulting anyone. So I guess that shouldn't be very arguable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)