The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (89 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Dude, chill out...the first post i was serious, like i said - im disregarding anything you say about music...which means everything i've said since is to wind you up...I have a half day at uni today and you proved to be my afternoon entertainment :tup:
Yes yes nice attempt at making it look like a troll I applaud you for that. And no worries, you've been my pre-sleep entertainment :tup:

I believe to calm down I'll just go and dust my broom.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Yes yes nice attempt at making it look like a troll I applaud you for that. And no worries, you've been my pre-sleep entertainment :tup:

I believe to calm down I'll just go and dust my broom.
Dude, im not that irrational. Whilst i don't respect their "tallent" or find the music the created nice to listen to. I respect that those bands influenced modern music, which is something I dont really respect. I find the roots and the people that stick to the roots far more pleasent to listen too.

To me this -

Is the sound of the "end times" - You know in Skyrim when Alduin first turns up? Thats what I heard in my head.

I have no interest in what music other people listen to, My point was, that I didn't want to listen to Queen on a low bit stream with a cat gif. You then kicked off.

Take it how you want, i've been laughing the whole time.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Dude, im not that irrational. Whilst i don't respect their "tallent" or find the music the created nice to listen to. I respect that those bands influenced modern music, which is something I dont really respect. I find the roots and the people that stick to the roots far more pleasent to listen too.

To me this -

Is the sound of the "end times" - You know in Skyrim when Alduin first turns up? Thats what I heard in my head.

I have no interest in what music other people listen to, My point was, that I didn't want to listen to Queen on a low bit stream with a cat gif. You then kicked off.

Take it how you want, i've been laughing the whole time.
Why I would even waste my time...

And no I don't know in skyrim I rarely play games anymore as they don't achieve anything.

Have fun.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
To me this -

You picked one of their crappy songs, out of a discography as insanely large as theirs you can always find junk like that

Social critique, well composed a positive message.

And no I don't know in skyrim I rarely play games anymore as they don't achieve anything.

:rofl: :rofl:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Find a single rolling stones song like that, a band with a much larger and longer career.
Stones wrote so much crap that it's hard to know where to begin.

Are you kidding me!?! One immediately thinks that they got Dave Mustaine to write their lyrics.

And since when do bands have to write only perfect songs in order to be considered good? Led Zeppelin had crocks of shit, but still they're a legendary band. Same goes for every other band.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I gave all three of you some infraction points... Because I can...

Now take it to another thread... I had a shit day and I come here to have a laugh and see you three arguing about shit.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Stones wrote so much crap that it's hard to know where to begin.

Are you kidding me!?! One immediately thinks that they got Dave Mustaine to write their lyrics.

And since when do bands have to write only perfect songs in order to be considered good? Led Zeppelin had crocks of shit, but still they're a legendary band. Same goes for every other band.
What's this about? I hope not Tool...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Good to see that you can take a joke :D . Although, if you were to stricktly follow the mod guidelines you should infract me for that pic, since it's insulting to mods, and mods are juventuz users. It's not a request btw :p
I'm not one to hand out infractions easily. Let's just say that you guys caught me at a bad time. That pic did crack me up a bit and at the end of a bad day, it gave me the smile I needed :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not one to hand out infractions easily. Let's just say that you guys caught me at a bad time. That pic did crack me up a bit and at the end of a bad day, it gave me the smile I needed :D
I'm glad it made you giggle :D . I can deal with the infraction, I've had training :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)