The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (23 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I know you mohammed ;) - you think everything written ironically by a french person that was born in england is written seriously - typical racism.
Moving on from your outlandish accusations, you can't blame us for not putting it past you to be serious when you say something like that. I was actually expecting you to reply "I'm not elitist, i'm just a realist" instead of pretending that you were being sarcastic :p

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Moving on from your outlandish accusations, you can't blame us for not putting it past you to be serious when you say something like that. I was actually expecting you to reply "I'm not elitist, i'm just a realist" instead of pretending that you were being sarcastic :p
Stupid people are a minefield for secular humanists :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
By the way. Wild Horses is a shit song.

Everyone is elitist. Who here really walks around saying "I wish I was a shit-kicking ignorant dolt"? Anyone?

Oh and one other thing. Did the Rolling Stones or LZ ever fund a Monty Python movie out of pocket? That's why George Harrison was a G.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
By the way. Wild Horses is a shit song.

Everyone is elitist. Who here really walks around saying "I wish I was a shit-kicking ignorant dolt"? Anyone?

Oh and one other thing. Did the Rolling Stones or LZ ever fund a Monty Python movie out of pocket? That's why George Harrison was a G.
Im gonna cut myself tonight - "aaron made me do it" into my arm :cry:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I thought he was going to try and play hide the finger with them girls saying as they would never say never but i clearly underestimated the mind of the nerd.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Dude, im not that irrational. Whilst i don't respect their "tallent" or find the music the created nice to listen to. I respect that those bands influenced modern music, which is something I dont really respect. I find the roots and the people that stick to the roots far more pleasent to listen too.

To me this -

Is the sound of the "end times" - You know in Skyrim when Alduin first turns up? Thats what I heard in my head.

I have no interest in what music other people listen to, My point was, that I didn't want to listen to Queen on a low bit stream with a cat gif. You then kicked off.

Take it how you want, i've been laughing the whole time.
So Jasper listen to 50.000 year old African tribal "music".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)