The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (134 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Girls who are too obsessed with horses is always a warning sign.
What if they like it horsey style?

I don't know what it's like for.you guys over in the colonies but that attitude amongst the overweight is endemic over here. It's like complaining that the clever kid makes you feel bad because you didn't study and got bad results and asking the teacher to blame them instead of you. Bizarre.
It sounds worse where you are -- and in other parts of the Commonwealth. I think it's because American obese people are too busy eating to feel entitled and oppressed.

Could be part of the social stereotypes maybe. In Europe you talk of class and social welfare and the like. In the U.S. it's just, "Pass the fucking potato chips."

Look what the horse dragged in!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know what it's like for.you guys over in the colonies but that attitude amongst the overweight is endemic over here. It's like complaining that the clever kid makes you feel bad because you didn't study and got bad results and asking the teacher to blame them instead of you. Bizarre.
yea people get angry over commercials/ billboards trying to bring attention to the obesity problem, call it "fat shaming" and compare it to racism, homophobia etc. :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)