The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (41 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
What kind of a comeback is that, RUS? I'm disappointed.
like i give a damn

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to say something that ignorant, derogatory, generalistic, and misogynistic, then frankly there is no other response you deserve.
all models are stupid, everyone knows it, they don't study, all they do is partying, participation in photosessions and so on

Apr 12, 2004
Cats actually do themselves less harm when they fall from 10 stories upwards (sometimes up to 30 or 40) than they do from 3-8 (roughly), because their body shape greatly reduces terminal velocity.
So basicly a cat doing a free fall from space is more likely to survive then falling from 5 stories building?
Yea, that law of averages always gets you...

A cat reaching terminal velocity in the stratosphere has a higher chance of living than a human jumping off of a chair.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4536964 said:
tell me something new, there are million of words in english
....and you know 28 of them. :tup:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4536974 said:
Yea, that law of averages always gets you...

A cat reaching terminal velocity in the stratosphere has a higher chance of living than a human jumping off of a chair.

- - - Updated - - -

....and you know 28 of them. :tup:
......and that number of the words is enough for me to describe how pathetic you are is, Bayern fan is living his life on the juventus fans forum :rofl:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4536971 said:
all models are stupid, everyone knows it, they don't study, all they do is partying, participation in photosessions and so on
All models are stupid: have you met all of the models currently alive to deduce this for yourself?

everyone knows it: have you surveyed the entire world?

they don't study, all they do is partying (sic), participation (sic) in photosessions (sic) and so on: do you have the diaries of every model currently alive?

You can't just make sweeping statements, do you even know a single person that has worked in modeling?

The most contention i have is with you calling women 'bitches'. Women are not dogs, women are equals to the entirety of humanity irrespective of gender.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
All models are stupid: have you met all of the models currently alive to deduce this for yourself?

everyone knows it: have you surveyed the entire world?

they don't study, all they do is partying (sic), participation (sic) in photosessions (sic) and so on: do you have the diaries of every model currently alive?

You can't just make sweeping statements, do you even know a single person that has word in modeling?

The most contention i have is with you calling women 'bitches'. Women are not dogs, women are equals to the entirety of humanity irrespective of gender.
I lost count how many times they've made an interview with the models on TV just to prove the fact how stupid they are, interviewers were asking models about historical events, about nature etc. and of course ALL models are failed to answer, one of the questions for example - the sun revolves around the earth or vice versa? who wrote Oginski's Polonaise? And so on, and so on

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;4536987 said:
I kind of love you, and love your using (sic). :D

- - - Updated - - -

RUS, how many times have I told you to not report posts?

You can't report people when you participate in the nonsense.
I kind of love you too mikey!

did he report mine?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I kind of love you too mikey!

did he report mine?
of course, "moron" was nto acceptable here, but now things are changed

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4537001 said:
I don't know, I delete them, especially when it shows he's who reported it.

I don't think you're out of line, you're actually making on why his blanket statements are idiotic.
your whole life is idiotic, but you still enjoy it

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4536995 said:
I lost count how many times they've made an interview with the models on TV just to prove the fact how stupid they are, interviewers were asking models about historical events, about nature etc. and of course ALL models are failed to answer, one of the questions for example - the sun revolves around the earth or vice versa? who wrote Oginski's Polonaise? And so on, and so on
You've lost count of how many times "they've made an interview with the models on tv just to prove the fast how stupid they are" and are accusing an entire profession of stupidity because they don't know "who wrote Oginski's Polonaise? And so on and so on"...Maybe you need to work on your arithmetic.

Are male models as stupid as female models? What about Female transgender models? Is it the penis that makes someone clever?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4537024 said:
Are you talking about my naked body, smeared in borscht, rummaging around in your bed pretending we're bears?
Wow, you are so so funny, damn, what an amazing sense of humour, you was gifted by the nature so badly, i'm so jealous now, never met such a smart and funny person before, wow.

- - - Updated - - -

You've lost count of how many times "they've made an interview with the models on tv just to prove the fast how stupid they are" and are accusing an entire profession of stupidity because they don't know "who wrote Oginski's Polonaise? And so on and so on"...Maybe you need to work on your arithmetic.

Are male models as stupid as female models? What about Female transgender models? Is it the penis that makes someone clever?
Of course
Btw, you can put ur feminism flag deep inside your ass and go with a march through the streets of the city. What man have done to you? maybe ur be-loved cheated on you? or maybe something worse? tell me, The Dr. RUS will help ya, for the price call on 1-888-MAD-DR-RUS, i'll give you discount, i promise

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4537024 said:
Are you talking about my naked body, smeared in borscht, rummaging around in your bed pretending we're bears?
:klin: Add a shotgun and you've got Putin's campaign video right there.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4537030 said:
Of course
Btw, you can put ur feminism flag deep inside your ass and go with a march through the streets of the city. What man have done to you? maybe ur be-loved cheated on you? or maybe something worse? tell me, The Dr. RUS will help ya, for the price call on 1-888-MAD-DR-RUS, i'll give you discount, i promise
I'm a guy...I don't support feminism, I support equality. I don't perceive any one human to be superior on grounds of gender, sexuality, nationality (apart from fucking scots :shifty:), or race. I will judge you for your intellect, behavior and creeds.

Women are not bitches. Women are not beneath you and using words like 'bitch' means that you view women in that way. All models aren't stupid, some are, but some russians are and you don't see me saying all russians are stupid. You're statement is wrong and you are a fucking moron for giving it and subsequently trying to defend it.

Q.E.D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)