The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (44 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm a guy...I don't support feminism, I support equality. I don't perceive any one human to be superior on grounds of gender, sexuality, nationality (apart from fucking scots :shifty:), or race. I will judge you for your intellect, behavior and creeds.

Women are not bitches. Women are not beneath you and using words like 'bitch' means that you view women in that way. All models aren't stupid, some are, but some russians are and you don't see me saying all russians are stupid. You're statement is wrong and you are a fucking moron for giving it and subsequently trying to defend it.

Q.E.D.
You got ballz, Sam. Cool by you for standing up with them. :tup:

And btw, my mom was a model in her distant past. :p

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26,903
    Juventino[RUS];4536995 said:
    I lost count how many times they've made an interview with the models on TV just to prove the fact how stupid they are, interviewers were asking models about historical events, about nature etc. and of course ALL models are failed to answer, one of the questions for example - the sun revolves around the earth or vice versa? who wrote Oginski's Polonaise? And so on, and so on
    Dude, no one is perfect. Get over it!

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    I'm a guy...I don't support feminism, I support equality. I don't perceive any one human to be superior on grounds of gender, sexuality, nationality (apart from fucking scots :shifty:), or race. I will judge you for your intellect, behavior and creeds.

Women are not bitches. Women are not beneath you and using words like 'bitch' means that you view women in that way. All models aren't stupid, some are, but some russians are and you don't see me saying all russians are stupid. You're statement is wrong and you are a fucking moron for giving it and subsequently trying to defend it.

Q.E.D.
    Of course women are bitches, they know it, they like it, of course not every single but the most of them, who the fuck are you to judge somebody? you are nobody, the voice in the dark, shut ur mouth and go to sleep, pussy

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, no one is perfect. Get over it!
    where did i said something otherwise?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    You got ballz, Sam. Cool by you for standing up with them. :tup:

And btw, my mom was a model in her distant past. :p
    :tup:

I didn't mean to derail the thread, but sometimes I see something and go "i'm not going to let that stand". Judging by his latest response he has no interest in trying to enter into a sensible discourse so I will leave it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4537059 said:
    Of course women are bitches, they know it, they like it, of course not every single but the most of them, who the fuck are you to judge somebody? you are nobody, the voice in the dark, shut ur mouth and go to sleep, pussy
    You get one life and if you want to spend it being an ignorant bigot then have at it, the rest of us will get on with evolving human society :tup:.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    You get one life and if you want to spend it being an ignorant bigot then have at it, the rest of us will get on with evolving human society :tup:.
    Who the fuck are you to say that someone is ignorant and someone is not? You are professor from Harvard or Oxford? You are famous scientist or what?! And since not, shut ur mouth, you are nobody, zero, stop throwing cliches on the people just because they have a different opinion on different things, who the fuck told you that you are not ignorant?
    How many examples i should show u to prove that models are stupid? I have my point, i can prove it, of course i can't speak about EVERY SINGLE god damn model that ever lived on this planet

- - - Updated - - -

When you attacked models for not knowing simple questions.

You seriously are the worst member of this forum. The worst. Just leave. Please leave!
    Go play ur guitar, indian rockstar

Oh and don't be late for the train tomorrow

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4537126 said:
    Holy mother of jesus christ :sergio: it's a figure of speech, all models are stupid, all russians are alchoholics, all americans are fat, but maybe you brain was damaged with some infection and you don't understand it? when you say all you mean the the majority of them, you can't speak about EACH exampler :sergio: you can't be THAT stupid :sergio:
    So you've just clocked on to what I am pulling you up on? You don't see what is wrong with that? "you can't be THAT stupid :sergio:"

Apr 12, 2004
    Juventino[RUS];4537030 said:
    Wow, you are so so funny, damn, what an amazing sense of humour, you was gifted by the nature so badly, i'm so jealous now, never met such a smart and funny person before, wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course
    Btw, you can put ur feminism flag deep inside your ass and go with a march through the streets of the city. What man have done to you? maybe ur be-loved cheated on you? or maybe something worse? tell me, The Dr. RUS will help ya, for the price call on 1-888-MAD-DR-RUS, i'll give you discount, i promise

Did women really hurt you or something, why are you so anti-woman? Hard to get women?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4537179 said:
    Did women really hurt you or something, why are you so anti-woman? Hard to get women?
    So, when you say that all models, male and female, are stupid is automatically means that you are anti-woman? what an amazing logic, i should make a note about it

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];4537084 said:
    How many examples i should show u to prove that models are stupid? I have my point, i can prove it, of course i can't speak about EVERY SINGLE god damn model that ever lived on this planet
    Just like we each have plenty of examples to show how Russians are corrupt, alcoholic con men who believe the moon landings were staged?

Of course I can't speak about EVERY SINGLE god damn Russian that ever lived on this planet... :p

Therein lies the problem with sweeping generalizations, Juve[RUS].

Apr 12, 2004

Q.E.D.
    Word up...
    Juventino[RUS];4537059 said:

- - - Updated - - -
    He's more than you are, better appreciated, and a nicer guy. I'd rather murder with Yarnold than share a beer with you (See, right here).
    This is what happens when you talk to Vasili...
    HODOR!
    Juventino[RUS];4537062 said:
    so funny i forgot to laugh
    HODOR!
    When you attacked models for not knowing simple questions.

You seriously are the worst member of this forum. The worst. Just leave. Please leave!
    +rep and +1
    Juventino[RUS];4537072 said:
    Fucking Judge Dredd, ladies and gentlemen
    :lol2: Dude, do you even know what you're referencing?
    Juventino[RUS];4537126 said:
    Holy mother of jesus christ :sergio: it's a figure of speech, all models are stupid, all russians are alchoholics, all americans are fat, but maybe you brain was damaged with some infection and you don't understand it? when you say all you mean the the majority of them, you can't speak about EACH exampler :sergio: you can't be THAT stupid :sergio:
    I think you need to look up what a figure of speech is, I gave you an example above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)