The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (182 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4523806 said:
No doubt GDP means a lot, but Chinese economy is the most healthy and the most strongly
I understand what you're saying, I'm just saying I think you're wrong and I'm citing what Economists use to measure economies, and you are just saying things. What's your basis for believing this? If it's just saying things, I can say, "Luxembourg is the best economy." Because as a measure of per capita GDP it is. The United States is tenth on that list, and China is 83rd.

So is this just your saying things just because it's a belief, or is it backed up with facts at some point?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4523936 said:
I understand what you're saying, I'm just saying I think you're wrong and I'm citing what Economists use to measure economies, and you are just saying things. What's your basis for believing this? If it's just saying things, I can say, "Luxembourg is the best economy." Because as a measure of per capita GDP it is. The United States is tenth on that list, and China is 83rd.
So is this just your saying things just because it's a belief, or is it backed up with facts at some point?
The worlds 2nd economy, the fastest growing major economy of the world, the most stable economy, and when you look at their GDP per citizen don't forget about their population

Apr 12, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4524596 said:
The worlds 2nd economy, the fastest growing major economy of the world, the most stable economy, and when you look at their GDP per citizen don't forget about their population
So now it's the second largest economy?

And I understand their population, meaning that since they are not first and they have four times the amount of people the US does, then their economy fuckin' blows.

The average income per year in China is like 14 rice noodles and package of soy sauce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)