The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (32 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
What should I have moderated? I don't see too much here. Little babies whining mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4523742 said:
That's why 5 out of 10 best banks of the world are from china :lol:
Since when have banks been a whole measure of economy? Look up GDP one time, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

What's here to take? Spreading political lies and propoganda is tolerated here. Hitler is love, Hitler is life.
You are freely expressing your opinion, I don't have a problem with it, I also know you're joking around.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4523753 said:
You are freely expressing your opinion, I don't have a problem with it, I also know you're joking around.
Sort of yeah, it's fun and all, but I have an agenda too :D

- - - Updated - - -

But atleast he is Talking about nazis and thats makes me proud :)
Fucking ace man! Fucking ace :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4523767 said:
And who am I to prevent you?

I would say to get back on topic though by posting at least a funny picture. Like RUS' profile pic. Nice hat there.
You like hats you say, here is two babies with a hat and one without. I like the one without.

Apr 12, 2004
We're all lucky this is just a forum. RUS would hunt us the fuck down with his M4 if we were near him.
Only capitalist pigs use M4s, which is why I have one. He would have a T72.

- - - Updated - - -

Gangsta' Paradise

Nasty thug!
You like hats you say, here is two babies with a hat and one without. I like the one without.

:lol:

Mar 9, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4523753 said:
What should I have moderated? I don't see too much here. Little babies whining mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when have banks been a whole measure of economy? Look up GDP one time, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt GDP means a lot, but Chinese economy is the most healthy and the most strongly

- - - Updated - - -

Gangsta' Paradise

Ok

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)