The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (109 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:lol: just saw this on FB..

translated:

-Chuck Norris was born the 6th March 1945
-Nazi Germany surrended on the 7th March 1945
-Coincidence? I think not.

---------- Post added 06.04.2012 at 18:54 ----------

ID, you have no right in calling anyone out about their humor in this thread after posting a picture of a blown head in funny pictures thread.
I didn't laugh at it and don't find it funny, I often post pictures similar like that in this thread...however those pictures don't attack anyone else's beliefs or morals.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
translated:

-Chuck Norris was born the 6th March 1945
-Nazi Germany surrended on the 7th March 1945
-Coincidence? I think not.

---------- Post added 06.04.2012 at 18:54 ----------

I didn't laugh at it and don't find it funny, I often post pictures similar like that in this thread...however those pictures don't attack anyone else's beliefs or morals.
No they don't but they are disgusting and have no place in funny pictures thread. They have nothing iwth humor. Create a separate topic for shocking pictures if you like.

And Norris wasn't born on 6th, but on 10th

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No they don't but they are disgusting and have no place in funny pictures thread. They have nothing iwth humor. Create a separate topic for shocking pictures if you like.

And Norris wasn't born on 6th, but on 10th
If you don't want to see it, don't click on it then. I explained it and put in a spoiler thingy for a reason.

Didn't know that.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What if they protect their rituals and culture, they choose to fight for their rights, in this particular case this would bring more deaths much more then the few they babies they eat and sacrifices they make? Still the option is to invade and force them into our way of doing things?
i'm not completely against moral relativism, but i do believe in basic tenants of "right / wrong". if someone eats a baby, shoot him in the face.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i'm not completely against moral relativism, but i do believe in basic tenants of "right / wrong". if someone eats a baby, shoot him in the face.
The situation is that by involving you are causing much more deaths then the annual baby eating contest. You would still go in there sacrifice much bigger casualties for few babies?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The situation is that by involving you are causing much more deaths then the annual baby eating contest. You would still go in there sacrifice much bigger casualties for few babies?
You can still think it's wrong even if you don't know how to intervene to improve the situation. Non-interventionism isn't the same as acceptance.

Just like if you see someone getting beat up on the street and you don't try to help just means you didn't know how to help, not that you thought it was right.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You can still think it's wrong even if you don't know how to intervene to improve the situation. Non-interventionism isn't the same as acceptance.

Just like if you see someone getting beat up on the street and you don't try to help just means you didn't know how to help, not that you thought it was right.
Oh eating babies and sacrificing I think is wrong for sure.

If it's a self sacrifice for whatever they believe, I don't think it's for us to interfere. I don't have an answer for more extreme things though, like baby eating, forceful sacrifice and such. If we can educated or somehow change their minds I think it's good, but if it becomes oppression from our part, imprisonment, more deaths and etc, I think we should not involve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)