the RB dillema (1 Viewer)

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
we got a perfect team with perfect players in every spot except zebina...i give him a 7.5/10 we need an impact player such as mancini or oddo in my opinion...im not that convinced of zebina as sometimes he makes my balls fall to the ground with his artistic tackles that gives the opponent nice free kick shots and gets himself into a yellow or red card trouble...a player with good dribble and exiting crosses such as oddo, well i have my eyes for years on oddo...though im not mr.moggi...will there be a swap of miccoli tudor for oddo? or will one of chiellini and zambrotta will cover the RB side or simply...we will go for zebina...what do u guys think???

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Miguel is at least as good as Mancini and more consistent than Oddo. And it sounds now like he could be a free transfer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
TBH, I'd take Oddo over Miguel anytime.
Just a question: how many times have you seen Miguel play vs. Oddo play?

(Miguel is a capped international who plays regularly alongside the likes of Ricardo Carvalho for good reason. I can't say the same for Oddo, for example, who appears in internationals mostly as an experimental side or a sub.)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
Bonera or miguel but i prefer bonera because he is italian and play both RB and Def.
Bonera is plain bad alot of the time.On my part I haven't seen alot of Miguel but if Daniele were the only option we're better off sticking with Zebina.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Zebina over Bonera any day. However, if we're getting Miguel on a free, i dont see how Moggi wont seal that deal.

Dec 26, 2004
Mancini for sure... just imagine the attacking abilities of flanks consisting of Mancini and Zambrotta :eek:
And for the deffensive part !!! no need to worry we still got Canna, Thuram, Buffon, Vieira, Emerson to do the job...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
Bonera or miguel but i prefer bonera because he is italian and play both RB and Def.

Bonera is not juve material , he will be like legro

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
there wont be any dilemma we got chiellini right ?
he can play in the left or right and zambro could play in the right or left.
but i think that don fabio is convinced that zebina is the best choice as he is better defensively than both of them

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

miguel would be good but i would also go for mancini. really great attacking flanks with zambrotta and mancini, only mancini has poor defensive skills he's more of attacking right wing rather than a full back.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Zambrotta and Mancini in defense will mean disaster.

Bonera is very similar to Zebina, but not enough an upgrade.

Oddo and Miguel are both quite good, but I don't know if it's smart to play with two offensive defenders, as I've said in numerous other treads. What's wrong with having a defender who actually defends?

Jul 2, 2005
i'd love to see bonera at juve i think he's an exceptional plyer who could continue to be so for years to come, probably the most viable option as mancini probably won't move with this whole trade embargo thing on roma but either for me would be great

the zambro on the right and chiellini on left could work but probably won't happen as capello loves zebina even if he is such an incredibly average player

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
in Parma Bonera has made a lot of blunders, kinda like Ferrari, but both of them has played really good for the national team when given the chance. Bonera wouldnt be bad, but Oddo or Miguel is better IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)